Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 20-02-2012, 21:45   #1
Marcusdrakkar

Default Mixes tchec

Hello!

I am the wife of MarcusDrakkar and after that my husband sent me, I show you this scurrilous rag.

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/12271

I died laughing reading my Elbe is a bastard, do not be afraid of the word, considering what's being said about my dog​​. Now I turn to the author of this cloth, which must exceed a genetic engineer, to make such a statement. Let him go and check whether the Swiss White Sheperd are not mated with Isatis. (note of humor and for those who do not know this word, it means white fox)

My little, you should have done better to attack my other CSW who has no DNA test, you could have said he was a bastard with coyote or fox, or maybe an elephant. ... There I could have nothing to prove. But I have in my hands, the DNA testing from Elbe, that I added below.

I hope to read the person who formally certified that my Elbe is not a pure race, that I confronted her. I highly doubt that, he or she can prove me the opposite with my authenticities. It is true, it's so much easier to attack an animal than a human. This is the kind of people, who prefer poisoning a poor beast rather than to attack the dog's owner.

Now I address to the site administrators. I give you 24 hours to remove this rag, on pain of having filed acomplaint for defamation, forcing you to give me the name of the author of these lies, to attack him too!

I'd recommend in the future to verify what some people you refer, before recording it on your site that is a forum known for his honesty .....

In the future,I will never hear anything about one of my dogs or I will demand compensation on this false rumor because I'm planning to do reproduce with a female jackal and I'd go for the little foxes pure breeds (Re humorous note, to show how far human stupidity can go)

In conclusion:

Look at the plank in your eye before you look the straw in your neighbor's eye.

Especially that breeders of Elbe do shadow to anyone!

So stop all slanders and look at you in a mirror, you will see a face distorted by jealousy and hatred.

I post you the letter from the breeder of l'ange gardien de faujus:

Bonjour,

Ce message s’adresse aux administrateurs de ce forum.
Je suis l'éleveur de ce chien et je suis scandalisé de voir que Elbe de l'Ange Gardien de Faujus est "mixé". Son test ADN prouve bien que les parents sont des CLTS et ceux déclarés sur son pédigrée.
Nous sommes éleveur partenaire depuis 6 ans du laboratoire Antagène et tous les chiots issus de chez nous partent testés ADN et certifiés liens de parentés sur les pédigrées, sur nos deux races (berger blanc suisse et CLT).

Votre site devient de plus en plus diffamatoire. Vous mettez des informations qui ne sont pas vérifiées. Or, ceci est bien le rôle des administrateurs, non !!!
Vous nous attribuez des portées et des chiens qui ne nous appartiennent pas. Exemple :
- Altaya de l'Ange Gardien de Faujus a été vendue à 8 semaines.
- Même chose pour Bayron de l'Ange Gardien de Faujus.
- Le chien sur cet onglet: http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/13570 ne doit absolument pas porter notre affixe.
Les portées non LOF que cette personne a pu faire ne sont pas de notre responsabilité, ainsi que tous les particuliers qui en font…

Autre chose, chaque fois que vous avez vu un poil long sur nos portées, tout de suite vous mettez mixage. Mais il me semble que certaines lignées Italienne sont porteuses de poils longs et qu’il n’y a absolument pas de contradictions sur le standard. Monsieur Karcher a d’ailleurs confirmé deux poils longs issus de Asia et Vaïko.

Maintenant, nous avons envoyé plusieurs mails pour vous demandez d'enlever vos dire sur notre élevage et vous n'avez même pas pris la peine de nous répondre.
Etant donné que nous ne pouvons plus laisser de messages sur votre forum (login bloqué), nous avons transmis ce message aux propriétaires de Elbe.
Donc il serait souhaitable de retirer votre phrase "not showing CzW-like mixes breeder", sous peine de poursuite à votre égard pour propos diffamatoire, puisqu’il vous est impossible de prouver le contraire.
De plus, il faut cesser de prendre des photos sur notre site sans notre autorisation et que vous n'attribuez pas au bon chien la plus part du temps !

Nous n'avons pas à nous justifier sur votre site et ce sera la dernière fois que j'interviendrai sur ce forum.

A bon entendeur,
M.Cabaret
Domaine de l’Ange Gardien de Faujus
www.langegardien.info

Last edited by Nebulosa; 21-02-2012 at 14:50. Reason: fixed the image
Marcusdrakkar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 14:48   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Hi!
The DNA test proved that your Elbe is daughter of Yanatos and Asia, not that she is a purebreed, now the main question is if Yanatos is really a pure dog, for this we need to send the sample of Issar to this lab for a new DNA test.
Seems you're one more person who need to convince Edith from the kennel Crying Wolf to cooperate with this.
So far seems Edith is only telling that all the dogs are pure and that everything is all right, while she HIDE IN FEAR to send a simple sample of Issar. - if there are no problems, why fear so much a simple test?! -
If you have to blame someone, blame Edith.
Old 21-02-2012, 19:47   #3
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Hi!
The DNA test proved that your Elbe is daughter of Yanatos and Asia, not that she is a purebreed, now the main question is if Yanatos is really a pure dog, for this we need to send the sample of Issar to this lab for a new DNA test.
Seems you're one more person who need to convince Edith from the kennel Crying Wolf to cooperate with this.
So far seems Edith is only telling that all the dogs are pure and that everything is all right, while she HIDE IN FEAR to send a simple sample of Issar. - if there are no problems, why fear so much a simple test?! -
If you have to blame someone, blame Edith.
it's so easy to hide his ignorance behind Edith, being given that you do not know ..... why are you so sure?
Old 21-02-2012, 21:42   #4
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
it's so easy to hide his ignorance behind Edith, being given that you do not know ..... why are you so sure?
Because we have Saarloos-like pups in the litters which born exactly after Mijke bring an Red Saarloos called Dvorak to Edith, and thats why all the litters by Crying Wolf after the time of arrival of this Saarloos are marked as possible mixes on wolfdog.org database.
Before no one was blaming Edith for that as accidents can happen in the best kennels, till she started to REFUSE to help even the owner of the possible afected litters to clear the situation, meaning that she knows what happened and is trying to hide it.
If you want your dog be marked as pure dog, then now is much simpler as we know that the parents of Elbe are really her parents, you only need to ask the blood of Issar (who, so far I know, he is yet by Edith) for confirm if he is the real father.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:06   #5
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Because we have Saarloos-like pups in the litters which born exactly after Mijke bring an Red Saarloos called Dvorak to Edith, and thats why all the litters by Crying Wolf after the time of arrival of this Saarloos are marked as possible mixes on wolfdog.org database.
Before no one was blaming Edith for that as accidents can happen in the best kennels, till she started to REFUSE to help even the owner of the possible afected litters to clear the situation, meaning that she knows what happened and is trying to hide it.
If you want your dog be marked as pure dog, then now is much simpler as we know that the parents of Elbe are really her parents, you only need to ask the blood of Issar (who, so far I know, he is yet by Edith) for confirm if he is the real father.
you say ........ you are sure ........... but in fact you know nothing ... your database is an accumulation of bad data, I take for example the inability of your moderator French who use their status to denigrate some of our breeders and our dogs, we can not be modérators and sellers without party against just you, on condition of anonymity you hide behind an invisible barrier to destroy the work of some without feelings.
just look at the French forum dying because your moderators are disseminators of gossip, do not hesitate to tackle some breeders, but "protect" their contacts friends, there are dozens of errors on which you do not even ask not an eye, you trust incompetent plus months progressed, more errors are glaring, but you do nothing, you steal information, if you do not you invent, you disclose personal information without authorization, malgrés our constant demands to remove them, I call this a dictatorship, we are just owners, but we do not have the information, our addresses, our phone numbers are accessible without permits, and this is not normal ! when you give evidence, you think of others, I continue??

therefore, you have lost the eyes of many breeders all credibility, even though you had a wonderful working tool in the world, you go for simple lovers, governed by some breeders well established, here's what it said WD.
to the wise ....

Last edited by ArImInIuM; 22-02-2012 at 01:09.
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 04:59   #6
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
therefore, you have lost the eyes of many breeders all credibility, even though you had a wonderful working tool in the world, you go for simple lovers, governed by some breeders well established, here's what it said WD.
to the wise ....
I think the main problem is not Wolfdog.org and the database but the situation in France. There are no doubts that many of the French Wolfdogs are not purebreed dogs anymore and that there are many "CsWs" with cheated pedigrees. More and more French dogs do not even resemble CsW. At the same time it is visible that the French Kennel Club is doing nothing to solve this problem.

It is the reason why more and more breeders and owners ask as to ban whole French population of CsW arguing that French pedigress do not have any value and nobody can be sure while using dogs bred in FR that the puppies will be a pure CsWs.

Of course we can follow their wishes and ban ALL French dogs. But we decided to make something else - all problematic lines are marked. We will try to "clean" them using the DNA tests. But till it will be done the owners and breeders can see which lines are "problematic" and they can decide if they will risk by breeding the dogs or if they will wait till it will be known for sure that they are purebreed (or mixes).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 05:07   #7
admin

Quote:
The owner of Issar is Soňa Bognárová from Slovakia. It would be enough if she would send the blood of Issar to the Antagene laboratory and all the "Y"-Crying Wolf dogs owners would be able to check if their dogs were really sired by him and not by the red Saarloos. It would also automatically show if Yarl Yanatos is son of Issar...

Edith's help is not needed - it seems she want to hide the truth about origin of her litters. But it is not only her problem but also the problem of all Crying Wolf dog owners because nobody of them can be sure if they own CsW or Saarloos-CsW-crosses.
I hope that at least the problem of the "Y" litter Crying Wolf can be solved that way.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 12:42   #8
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
The owner of Issar is Soňa Bognárová from Slovakia. It would be enough if she would send the blood of Issar to the Antagene laboratory and all the "Y"-Crying Wolf dogs owners would be able to check if their dogs were really sired by him and not by the red Saarloos. It would also automatically show if Yarl Yanatos is son of Issar...

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/5486

Edith's help is not needed - it seems she want to hide the truth about origin of her litters. But it is not only her problem but also the problem of all Crying Wolf dog owners because nobody of them can be sure if they own CsW or Saarloos-CsW-crosses.
I hope that at least the problem of the "Y" litter Crying Wolf can be solved that way.
if I understand well, you know the root of the problem .... Soňa Bognárová dog.
if this happens, you, who you say irreproachable, why do not you ask the different breed clubs to require a genetic test that woman?
thus, the light would be done on many surfaces (most of whom are in France, which would surely true pedigree of most of our dogs.
as an individual, we can not do individually, but to avoid many mistakes in the future would not it be easier for you to take things in hand?
I'm sure the people affected by this epidemic of "" MIX "" would be willing to support you, breeders or individuals.
there are many serious French breeders who suffer from this problematic.
if you have as much heart put the record straight on your database, it would be good to invest on your side also for better clarity

to the wise
Old 22-02-2012, 13:03   #9
ArImInIuM

Quote:
I think the main problem is not Wolfdog.org and the database but the situation in France. There are no doubts that many of the French Wolfdogs are not purebreed dogs anymore and that there are many "CsWs" with cheated pedigrees. More and more French dogs do not even resemble CsW. At the same time it is visible that the French Kennel Club is doing nothing to solve this problem.

It is the reason why more and more breeders and owners ask as to ban whole French population of CsW arguing that French pedigress do not have any value and nobody can be sure while using dogs bred in FR that the puppies will be a pure CsWs.

Of course we can follow their wishes and ban ALL French dogs. But we decided to make something else - all problematic lines are marked. We will try to "clean" them using the DNA tests. But till it will be done the owners and breeders can see which lines are "problematic" and they can decide if they will risk by breeding the dogs or if they will wait till it will be known for sure that they are purebreed (or mixes).
the problem that presents itself right now with some people is stigmatized in much of the animosity of some of our moderators French, many rumors are disclosed and conveyed and a total loss of confidence is instaled on WD, so a total desertion any stakeholder.
we are very likely to have regularly raised the problem we encountered with martiou07 freewild and without anything have been done, their stances too invective, see aggressive tire have many users.
by dint of lassitude and incomprehension, many people have seen have exceeded certain limits and banned from the finite basis.
I must remember that a moderator must be impartial to all breeders, that no personal feelings should interfere with a base that wants serious and global.
many photos do not match the dogs, many claims are not real, they are parts of rumors started by some moderators have finished recorded on this basis.
I must remember that a moderator must be impartial to all breeders, that no personal feelings should interfere with a base that wants serious and global.
many photos do not match the dogs, many claims are not real, they are parts of rumors started by some moderators have finished recorded on this basis.
to hear our moderators we do that without any evidence some mongrel dogs end up being banned for breeding from a dog suspected (while other farms that should be worried are not) yet they have the same reproductive .
the eyes of many individuals it's more like disinformation referred rather than an impartial desired.
we simply ask that cleaning is done both in terms of our dogs complained that within our moderators who use their "status", it's that simple, here's what circulates between lovers.
disclosure of "black list" of breeders via WD should never occur, WD wants informal and seriously, a valuable help for farmers around the world, make sure that your moderators are too.

to the wise
Old 24-02-2012, 23:35   #10
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Quote:
I think the main problem is not Wolfdog.org and the database but the situation in France.There are no doubts that many of the French Wolfdogs are not purebreed dogs anymore and that there are many "CsWs" with cheated pedigrees. More and more French dogs do not even resemble CsW. At the same time it is visible that the French Kennel Club is doing nothing to solve this problem
is completely that

Last edited by martiou07; 25-02-2012 at 09:22.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 23:42   #11
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Arriminium, the problem is not the moderation of the french forum but the fact that you voluntarily close the eyes….
you do not realize that by your debilities you kill the race gradually….

Last edited by martiou07; 24-02-2012 at 23:50.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 21:22   #12
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
Arriminium, the problem is not the moderation of the french forum but the fact that you voluntarily close the eyes….
you do not realize that by your debilities you kill the race gradually….
Bravo...

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 22:34   #13
michaelundinaeichhorn

Dear Ariminium,

why do you complain about the moderators in the french forum at all, even calling them dictators?
As long as you have the freedom to celebrate one of the most well known and obvious mixes, http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...23819&langid=7
in your forum, your complaints seem ridiculous to me.

Michael
Old 25-02-2012, 23:08   #14
ArImInIuM

dear michaelundinaeichhorn

already, I'm just a dog owner, nothing more, until finally now, I actually celebrate my dog​​'s birthday, one year, this festival .....
I put forward the very many things we endure for a long time on this forum, the lies, rumors, through some perverse of our moderators, their very own way of attacking some people regularly, under pretexts they do not agree with them, they use euro "power" to announce what they want under the guise of the directors then saying they are responsible for anything, some post disappear almost immediately, and other still, if this is not the dictatorship, call it what you want ...
some farmers are not housed in the same boat, there is a blatant favoritism, edit a blacklist circulated by WD, coming from a moderator is simply a lack of bias, lack of competence, that's all simply unacceptable.
I would note that the post of the wolves géméhtoues Ostrevent was simply moved to another section "Videos & photo stories" and we do we are not offended so far, just as we talk to other breeds of dogs ... not? and that's good.
what I mean here is how some moderators act, they accuse without proof, they announce things without knowing, just "one says," they take part openly for some and denigrate others.
For me this is a dictatorship.

moderator must be impartial, must not favoritism, should not feed the gossip and rumors of all kinds, must not denigrate any of the breeders / users of this forum, should not STEAL images imformatiques on other media to start rumors or say without some evidence of their claims, a moderator is required to calm the thread of conversation, not to feed them, see them stir, a moderator is a link between the administrator and users during the "conflict" or claims a moderator should be neutral in any circumstance, which is far from being the case for some of them.

it is sorely lacking in monitoring displays errors, by cons, the updates are rumors very quickly, is this normal?

to the wise

Last edited by ArImInIuM; 25-02-2012 at 23:12.
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 23:38   #15
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Dear Ariminium,

why do you complain about the moderators in the french forum at all, even calling them dictators?
As long as you have the freedom to celebrate one of the most well known and obvious mixes, www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?p=423819&langid=7
in your forum, your complaints seem ridiculous to me.

Michael

I am at your disposal a copy of the map of LOF géméthoués wolves of Ostrevent:
recognized by his parentage DNA test proving that mom and dad are good:
Demoniak diamond is well recognized champion of France in 2011 by the French authorities as Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (CBIE and other)
rumors are references to various allegations all stupider than false as to the authorship of Demoniak,
of our moderators and administrators after it has three different fathers, American, German, French, a nice cocktail gene.
Now I place here the photo of the wolves géméhtoués Ostrevent and show me how this bitch is not Czechoslovakia, if one refers to the standard, there is no evidence to the contrary.
I accept the words "atypical" and "different", I am proud as a private owner to make my dog ​​like Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, like the other three.
I am also proud to present it in competition for his confirmation, and many other competitions in France and Europe.

By chaarey at 2012-02-09
Old 25-02-2012, 23:54   #16
ArImInIuM

I would just like to say that this post is primarily to settle the problem of Elba, and not that of géméhtoués ... because his case has been placed on the French forum.

So back to errors in the database on this dog
thank you
Old 26-02-2012, 07:34   #17
michaelundinaeichhorn

The DNA-test might prove that the parents of your animal are indeed Demoniak and Doz.
But both of them are already mixes from dishonest breeders.
So what's it worth?
Nothing!
So do you and the other owners of the mentioned G-litter just close your eyes or tell us this fairytale deliberately?
Old 26-02-2012, 12:51   #18
ArImInIuM

I will repeat, this post is not that of géméhtoués ago on a French forum post which has very extensive discussion on the subject and if you want to be discussed.
for géméhtoués, I said many times, see it what you want, it will not Destineer for breeding, the dog I wanted, I love her as much as the others, I should not go pplus in a sterile debate and which will result in nothing more, it is much more to me than some Czechoslovak dogs for sale, I'm crazy and Demoniak doz, his breeder allowed me to have one of their daughter, I am happy and proud as I am proud Jalisca of chaa'rey charushila hu'nass or, as some have problems with this line in my eyes have no more importance than that. you would bring absolute proof that there's blood in yorkshire, I would not unless this bitch, you have trouble with Mr. capiez (because it is from him that it is indirectly, in proceedings is not my problem, I am not affiliated with it in any form whatsoever. I appreciate some of these dogs, as I can enjoy some dogs with other breeders, breeding all confused, there is beauty everywhere, there are also less attractive, there will always be critics, when it will no longer LLB, it will be another breeding.
the thing that concerns me, however, how an unscrupulous breeder ausi ​​that LLB, can be placed on the rings, can be champion of France for two consecutive years, without that no judges see the difference? you'd be better judges that them? would you smarter? or follow you like an idiot wind of rumors about its direction?

to the wise

for me this issue has no place on this post so the next response will be made on the post and it will géméhtoués in FRENCH.

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18389
Old 26-02-2012, 13:02   #19
michaelundinaeichhorn

If you think, that a general judge that has a group of dogs with pedigrees in the ring is the right person to solve this, or that the problem is about beauty of dogs it is indeed a waste of time to discuss with you.
If you cannot understand that faked pedigrees endanger a breed why do you discuss at all.
The proof that those dogs are offspring of their parents is useless as long as there is not proof that their grandparents are the ones in the pedigrees. Issar´s owner will come to Europe in summer, so this problem can be solved, to solve the de La Louve Blanche Problem it needs a lot more.
I understand the general wolfdog.org problem, I don´t feel comfortable with this rumors too, and I don´t believe the rumors about the Y-litter Crying wolf are true but I am very sure the rumors about the French dogs are true because I could see some of those dogs with my own eyes and yes, I am a better judge of this breed than most general FCI-judges cause I know hundreds of CSW since 15 years now.
And if you can´t live with a discussion you shouldn´t start it.

Ina
Old 26-02-2012, 13:39   #20
ArImInIuM

So do not waste time with me, there were very many things made ​​here!

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18389

and there will be others, now when I see some dogs with long hair like French much more than the German Shepherd of Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, I look at my dog ​​with as much admiration as ever.
there's Czechoslovakian Wolfdog for everybody, good, not so good, I chose a look that suits me, whether you like it, it's YOUR problem, not mine.
marriage that bothers you, it's YOUR problem, me I like it and I would defend my dog​​, be it "" MIX "" do not ask me no worries, the narrowness of mind of some will not make me change mind.
Camp on your ideas, I stay on mine.
you need a bone? Take this dog, there will be other issues far more important for the preservation of a race that some dogs atypical.
but if you think a simple little French breeder can single-handedly destroy an entire race, it is giving much more importance than it really.
and finally I'm like you I find this very sterile discution. Let the small farmer ignorant I am watching my dog ​​with love and devotion as I would with any dog​​.
to the wise