Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 09-02-2004, 18:28   #37
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaulirmorn
Hi everyone,

Glad to hear that your bundle of joy has settled in so well, Conor. What have you named him? Please, please, please keep us informed on your pup's growth, I'm sure we will all find it both fascinating and informative! It will certainly give us some idea of the fun we future owners have to look forward to...

Great news for Pacino, Paul!
Congratulations on ALL your hard work; getting this far with the KC is a major feat! It's an immense boost to all CWS lovers in the UK and gives us real hope for the future of this breed in Great Britain!

I found it fascinating to read about the other CWS you have plans to import into the UK this year. As you know from our previous conversations, I am looking forward to homing one of your Saarloos bitch puppies in the future.

Can I please ask you what's happening on the Saarloos breeding scheme front; what animals are you hoping to import for this breed? I know you said a while ago that you were working on a pet passport for an adult Saarloos bitch. Do you still plan to import her later this year, and do you intend that she will be carrying a litter when you bring her to the UK?

All the best
Gaulirmorn
HI there is litter of saarloos planed for 2004 in uk, i am sure no one will mind this mail but this is a site for czech wolfdogs we are being a bit naughty here so keep saarloos mails private, regards paul winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote