Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 20-07-2004, 11:28   #41
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

About the mask:
It is pretty problematic because the mask is changing during the whole life of a dog. In the fact a dog should have good visible mask until it is about 1.5 years old (it is the time when most people make the bonitation with the dogs). But to be honest every year the mask is getting lighter and lighter....and all 10 years old dog have good mask...

So to talk about "genetic" we will need to see the photos of both dogs when they were young...

So far according the photos both dog will get permission to be used in breeding even in origin countries. I know even 1998-99 many dogs had still problem with the mask and I know many females which almost had black mask but were used for breeding. And it was worth because if you will choose good dog for such female you can get really good results...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 11:37   #42
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dym
There will be big dog show in October and europenian judjes will come. Usualy they anderstand better this dreed than israekian do.
I see you have the same problem in Izrael as we here...
In the fact I will recommend only judges from East Europe because they have much more contact with the "true type Wolfdogs"... They not only saw many CzWs but also know how a typical CzW should look like.
Sure I saw also really good experienced judges in West Europe but I know also many judges which decision are good but only if you reverse the locations and put the last dog on the first place, aso... Many of them make such stupid mistakes that I really wonder if they ever saw and read the breed standard...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 11:08   #43
Dym

Send a message via ICQ to Dym

How do add photos to topics?????????
Dym jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 12:20   #44
ray

hey anna
well i didn't know either but gidi did it for me.
you are seposed to take the photo you like and save it on another site like pictor or so, sites that ofer you a picture album on the net. then from there you can upload it to your messege here
ray jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2004, 19:10   #45
G.D.K's

I will show u two how to do it in few days... and also show u where u can host the pic.

i'm back home tomorrow night
Old 25-07-2004, 17:09   #46
G.D.K's

How to add a photo to this furom?

First no one can add photos to this forum but he can make a LINK to a photo, how can u do it ?

* Find a cute web host or a Photo Gallery.... Stand on the photo and "CLICK RIGHT BUTTON ON THE MOUSE" ... click on "PROPERTIES" and after a window will "pop up".... find the URL (that look like that " http://www.blah.com/hshs/filename.jpg ") and copy it.

then when u got the URL go to the FORUM and click on the "IMG" BUTTON (below the Message Icons).. then when u got the [IMG] open (like this)
Code:
[IMG]
Paste the URL behind the [IMG] (like this)
Code:
[img]http://www.blah.com/hshs/filename.jpg
now when u got the img and the url u can click on the img BUTTON to close it (like this)
Code:
and u off

if u don't know how to host a photo go to www.pic4uc.co.il and u can open a photo gallery and take the link from there.... if u got problems u welcome to call or e-mail me.

Good luck
Gidi

Old 27-07-2004, 12:40   #47
G.D.K's

Default anna (Dym)

I just take a photo of the dog i told u from the Israeli dog breeds.

he/she wan "Best Of Breed".... is it your female ? .... a guy from the PitBull Club told me that he know some one that have two CzW, i told him to give him my phone number, but like i know the ppl in the PitBull Club, thy are just talking.

I hope to have time to visit the Puppy meeting but if not can you take photos of the Puppy's (profile, front) that we can see angle's?

Like in this photo

(Noga Shel Nili 7/2004 - Gidi Ben Dor)

Ginady today visit my father and hope next month to get the dog's... i'm going next month for few days so no one can take car of my dog's (my two pitbulls) so to find some one to take care of 4 dog's in different places.

Gidi
Old 28-07-2004, 17:36   #48
Dym

Send a message via ICQ to Dym

Gidi, it`s not my dog. It`s like picture and not photo of dog. Did u get photos of my dog, i sent u by email?
I heard about someone in Ceisaria that has 2 dogs, but they are older the our, about 8 years old.
May be u can take Genad`s dogs after you will return. It`s easy to find someone care after 2 dogs and not 4 ))))

>can you take photos of the Puppy's (profile, front) that we can see angle's?
Sure I`ll do photos. I promised to Margo send photos and we want to put here info about Cezar X Ambra puppis.

Good luck
Dym jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 19:55   #49
G.D.K's

I got your photos.... u want me to add them here?

and when u taking the photos of the puppys take good ones
I want to see a dog not his face

BTW tell me when all the puppys got the pedigrees so i can send the I.K.C a FAX to make Ginadi dog's my own dog's.
Old 15-10-2005, 01:34   #50
mijke

On this site you can find a lot of Planned litters you can click on kennelname for more info and contact the breeders personal.

And maybe it is also an idea to contact before other owners in Israel, who can tell you more about this breed

best regards,
Mijke

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2005, 02:59   #51
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Is good you know personal in minimal one breed exemplar, have one in Israel, you can see who in this link http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/o1429.html
And he have this site too:
http://wolfdog.no-ip.com/

Good luck

Paula Helm Pandolfo
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote