Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 22-11-2010, 23:25   #41
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Hurray!!
it's litter time!!
It is just a full moon
Much more interesting fights are going on in one Lithuanian forum about dogs - every full moon apears someone, who says, that pedigrees are not worth anything and it is ok to make pups without pedigrees because people need puppies for "love" and "themselves", not for shows... Blabla...

And who is the father of Quick?

In fact I do not like secrets and "accidental mixing ups and saying wrong words" in such things like breeding We should all do our best to avoid gossip

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 23:40   #42
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
It is just a full moon
Much more interesting fights are going on in one Lithuanian forum about dogs - every full moon apears someone, who says, that pedigrees are not worth anything and it is ok to make pups without pedigrees because people need puppies for "love" and "themselves", not for shows... Blabla...

And who is the father of Quick?

In fact I do not like secrets and "accidental mixing ups and saying wrong words" in such things like breeding We should all do our best to avoid gossip
No Vaiva..it's litter time...
unfortunately too much economical interests make people nervous.
It's the difference between pure passion and convenient passion...

Quick is son of Yam CW, I think he is the only puppy of the litter of Old but amazing Arys, a fantastic female! And from Daniela's pic he looks very good too!
Old 23-11-2010, 01:33   #43
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
Recap of the previous episodes, for the latecomers:

martiou07, moderator of Wofldog.org, asks publically (instead of sending a personal info question) why there is an advertisment for a litter from a dog which Edit says is sterilized and retired.

Lupis (famous for having Trollish behaviour but tolerated because he attacks unfriendly users), of course uses this important argument as an excuse for labelling Crying Wolf a puppy mill (he/she/it/they like/s to do it every now and then). And because Daniela tries to spend good words on Edit, he says bad things about her too!

Solowolf (already banned in the past for bad netiquette) comes out with his usual witchhunt against breeders who overuse females, as usual, nobody gives him a hint of consideration.

Mikael and Christian, almost like the "dialogue on the two chief world systems", scientifically dispute on how there may be doubts on the pedigrees of some CW dogs.

Edit/Jasmine/Crying Wolf (so many names for just one person, like a real star!), simply explains that she made a mistake by saying her female was sterilized. that would have solved all and reduced the discussion to 2 private sentances, but, the show must go on!

Main scene: neverending fight between good and bad, between Voldemort and Harry Potter. (this time it's Margo and Edit ,but usually there are also other breeders, but the story is always the same!)
Magical wands in their hands, they discuss mostly about nonsense and planned litters of old females which are already born and therefore no longer planned but somebody else from Spain new about it and "you copied my litters" and "i am a family breeder" and "your only good litter was a mistake"

Ok, now we informed briefly about what happened till now.
Please, let's enjoy the second episode!

You are to funny Massimo

But NOOOO, I do not like the ide that there is wolves added into the breed by Crying Wolf or by anyone else neither And I hope it is not true...

And to EDIT only, It was not me that did ask the question, even if I do think it was a good question

And Massimo, who is Solowolf ??? *Hmmm I guess my spam filter is working again*

Very best regards / Mikael

AND…

PS, EDIT, I do not have to ask any question about you and your kennel as I already have all the facts I need, DS.

Last edited by Mikael; 23-11-2010 at 02:07.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:44   #44
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Do you think full moon is good explanation for Lupis?
Do you think that have men also have PMS...?

Yes I do. How else can you explain that he/she "attacks" just sometimes? Then dissapears. After some time comes back again...
And yes, I do Science doesn't speak about it a lot, so they find it harder to deal with cyclic hormonal changes
Sorry for OT.

Margo, even in someone "counts" it as advertising, I think many of us would be interested to hear more about early neurological stimulation not from articles on internet Also early socialization possibilities and so on. If it is not a family secret Maybe it could be a nice new topic?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 14:06   #45
Norky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Quick greets his fanclub!
I would like to join the club.... he is a beautiful puppy
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 17:26   #46
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
You are to funny Massimo

But NOOOO, I do not like the ide that there is wolves added into the breed by Crying Wolf or by anyone else neither And I hope it is not true...

And to EDIT only, It was not me that did ask the question, even if I do think it was a good question

And Massimo, who is Solowolf ??? *Hmmm I guess my spam filter is working again*

AND…

PS, EDIT, I do not have to ask any question about you and your kennel as I already have all the facts I need, DS.
solowolf is the wife of paul winder banned for talking about abusive breeding practises at Aluminum kennels italy, now roported to FCI and will be in uk dog magazine january for all to see, you and your little band of sickies on this site all called my hubby a liar about de louba tar kennels bet you all got shock when authorities closed her in 2007, puppy mill closed,,,,,,,,,as you or smart guy massimo dont leave comments we all take it that you and all the others agree that breeding a bitch at 10mths old is ok, and that taking 10 litters from her in 11 yrs is also ok, thats good at least we know what sort of people you guys really are, for in uk at present there is very many people wanting to take legal action against this kennel also the animal rights organisation, so mikael and massimo make your fun but remember animals of the breed you so profess to love are being abused both physicaly and mentally while you make fun of those decicated people trying to stop it, you and others even margo have ignored this abuse, are you affraid to speak out against Aluminum kennels? well other are not and we will be at major dog shows in 2011 to voice our oppinion to ALUMINUM KENNELS AND THE JUDGES IN EUROPE, we have lots of friends in Europe already on this kennel, we wont be quite and we will not stop till job is done, mandy winder animal rights uk and europe.

mikael only facts you ever have are cossip you (***nice sunny day here isn't it?***)

Last edited by Nebulosa; 23-11-2010 at 19:34.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 17:53   #47
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
mikael only facts you ever have are cossip you &@$#
As you obviously didn´t use the time out to improve your vocabulary I took the freedom to report you to the mods.

Kind regards
Ina

Last edited by Nebulosa; 23-11-2010 at 19:37.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 18:50   #48
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
As you obviously didn´t use the time out to improve your vocabulary I took the freedom to report you to the mods.

Kind regards
Ina
And I took the freedom to ban him forever.
Definitely he is a lost case...
Old 23-11-2010, 19:16   #49
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
And I took the freedom to ban him forever.
Definitely he is a lost case...
Thanks Nebb

And if you get the time, can you edit post #58 so that it not say my name under all what Solowolf did say inside the quote

As I do not anderstand way Solowolf did put this in MY quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf >>>
solowolf is the wife of paul winder banned for talking about abusive breeding practises at Aluminum kennels italy, now roported to FCI and will be in uk dog magazine january for all to see, you and your little band of sickies on this site all called my hubby a liar about de louba tar kennels bet you all got shock when authorities closed her in 2007, puppy mill closed,,,,,,,,,as you or smart guy massimo dont leave comments we all take it that you and all the others agree that breeding a bitch at 10mths old is ok, and that taking 10 litters from her in 11 yrs is also ok, thats good at least we know what sort of people you guys really are, for in uk at present there is very many people wanting to take legal action against this kennel also the animal rights organisation, so mikael and massimo make your fun but remember animals of the breed you so profess to love are being abused both physicaly and mentally while you make fun of those decicated people trying to stop it, you and others even margo have ignored this abuse, are you affraid to speak out against Aluminum kennels? well other are not and we will be at major dog shows in 2011 to voice our oppinion to ALUMINUM KENNELS AND THE JUDGES IN EUROPE, we have lots of friends in Europe already on this kennel, we wont be quite and we will not stop till job is done, mandy winder animal rights uk and europe.
PS, No Solowolf I do not suport it at all, just as I did not suport when your friend did breed on a very young dog, but that is not what this topic is about, DS.

Last edited by Mikael; 23-11-2010 at 19:24.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 19:35   #50
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Thanks Nebb

And if you get the time, can you edit post #58 so that it not say my name under all what Solowolf did say inside the quote

As I do not anderstand way Solowolf did put this in MY quote

PS, No Solowolf I do not suport it at all, just as I did not suport when your friend did breed on a very young dog, but that is not what this topic is about, DS.

God, I tought you were making a joke writting like Solowolf.
I will fix it.
Old 23-11-2010, 20:19   #51
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

I read this thread and again and again am sure, that never buy any CsW with any ancestor from countries, which have no rules for breeding. Is many puppy mills and I must say, that am include to this group Edit's kenel as well. Breeding without rules is a cancer, which destroy a breed of our beautiful dogs.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 20:31   #52
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
God, I tought you were making a joke writting like Solowolf.
I will fix it.
Thanks

I did really like this part, I did laugh till I fell on the floor

Quote:
mikael only facts you ever have are cossip you (***nice sunny day here isn't it?***)
Best regards / Mikael
Old 23-11-2010, 20:36   #53
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
I read this thread and again and again am sure, that never buy any CsW with any ancestor from countries, which have no rules for breeding. Is many puppy mills and I must say, that am include to this group Edit's kenel as well. Breeding without rules is a cancer, which destroy a breed of our beautiful dogs.
I understand what you're saying here.. it is this way in the USA. There are no requirements for health testing, maximum litters, minimum/maximum age, or titling. There isn't any requirement to get your dog vet care besides having to have rabies shot. It is not illegal in some states to shoot and kill your dog, as long as that's not considered torture. Mills routinely take their 'old stock' to the vet to be put to sleep, or sometimes do it at home with a gun. Maybe if the dogs are lucky, they will be dumped at a shelter, or maybe sold at an auction so other millers can use them again.

It's not just laws about breeding, basically there aren't strong laws for keeping dogs at all here.

Indeed I think that probably more than 90% of dogs brought and sold in the USA are from some type of mill as sold through a pet shop like a chair, or small 'backyard breeder'. What is called a Backyard Breeder means a person who isn't interested in the entire breed, just likes to breed their 1 or 2 or 3 dogs together with neighbor's dog, or owned stud dog, with no care for standards or health. You can even breed non-registered dogs, there are scam registries that will register your dog, even cross breed dog, and almost nobody cares or knows the difference.

But even still, I think it's a little unfair to say that there are NO good breeders in this country.. it takes a lot of digging and a lot of looking, lots of questions. Then maybe, you can find one.

I'm sorry this is so off topic, but it's the truth.. the more I find out about some European standards and laws for breeding and animal keeping, the more awed I am. Unfortunately in many parts of the world, animal keeping is not like that, but yet I think it is possible although difficult to find an acceptable breeder here.

For this reason I completely understand why some foreign breeders who know something about USA rules don't want to send any dog to the USA..

Sorry this is so off topic again.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 22:37   #54
Jennin Lauma

Quote:
I agree 100%
Old 24-11-2010, 00:37   #55
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
...that is why the quality of dogs in CZ is so high??
....that is why breeders with females in CZ look for males outside CZ who are not obliged to follow breeding rules in CZ??
funniest thing is not to read your comments (i mean, you have your ideas, I respect them but of course I am far away from you in many points) but to read those who agree with you without having the faintest idea of what they are saying!!
let the comedy continue, it's so enjoyable!!
Ops...Solowolf is gone... Hurray!
but Lupis is still there ...of course...?
Old 24-11-2010, 03:31   #56
Jennin Lauma

Quote:
but to read those who agree with you without having the faintest idea of what they are saying!!
let the comedy continue, it's so enjoyable!!
I agreed to this part:
Quote:
Pavel: Breeding without rules is a cancer, which destroy a breed of our beautiful dogs.
Why do you think that many countires (Kennel Clubs) has had to make rules for registrations of many breeds? If the breeders would truly be responsible, honest & only for the good of the animals & the breeds, no such thing would be required as the Kennel Club's breeding programs against hereditary deseases and the offspring limits for "matadors" etc.
Hec... they even had to change the breed standard for few breeds, to make it harder to breeders to exaggerate the features, and make the animals suffer because of it. I think it is sick.
And whenever the simple trust towards people is not enough, some laws are needed. And I think breeding living creatures who depend on the breeders responsibility, is one of those situations when the trust is proven not enough, and some laws/rules are needed to protect the animals and the breeds.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:33   #57
Jennin Lauma

P.S. This topic is again one proof for it.
Old 24-11-2010, 06:23   #58
Sona_Bognarova

Massimo, you made my day, thank youuuuu!!!!! Intelligent as well as constructive response, if you folks can and WANT read between the lines.

Last edited by Sona_Bognarova; 24-11-2010 at 07:30.
Sona_Bognarova jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 06:32   #59
Sona_Bognarova

Hm, obviously I failed to place my comment where I wanted to have it, sorry, I was reacting to Massimo's comment on the fighting mood of the season - when people stop listening to each other, otherwise I found the answers to the questions asked in the communication above. Didn't you?
Sona_Bognarova jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 13:06   #60
elf

Default 2

Quote:
Recap of the previous episodes, for the latecomers:

martiou07, moderator of Wofldog.org, asks publically (instead of sending a personal info question) why there is an advertisment for a litter from a dog which Edit says is sterilized and retired.

Lupis (famous for having Trollish behaviour but tolerated because he attacks unfriendly users), of course uses this important argument as an excuse for labelling Crying Wolf a puppy mill (he/she/it/they like/s to do it every now and then). And because Daniela tries to spend good words on Edit, he says bad things about her too!

Solowolf (already banned in the past for bad netiquette) comes out with his usual witchhunt against breeders who overuse females, as usual, nobody gives him a hint of consideration.

Mikael and Christian, almost like the "dialogue on the two chief world systems", scientifically dispute on how there may be doubts on the pedigrees of some CW dogs.

Edit/Jasmine/Crying Wolf (so many names for just one person, like a real star!), simply explains that she made a mistake by saying her female was sterilized. that would have solved all and reduced the discussion to 2 private sentances, but, the show must go on!

Main scene: neverending fight between good and bad, between Voldemort and Harry Potter. (this time it's Margo and Edit ,but usually there are also other breeders, but the story is always the same!)
Magical wands in their hands, they discuss mostly about nonsense and planned litters of old females which are already born and therefore no longer planned but somebody else from Spain new about it and "you copied my litters" and "i am a family breeder" and "your only good litter was a mistake"

Ok, now we informed briefly about what happened till now.
Please, let's enjoy the second episode!

Excellent Massimo !

There are students in sociology making research on communication (communication is often called "the science of the misunderstanding", you know it's not for nothing) on forums, it's rather interesting and funny, everyone belong to a well defined category, I should point them WD forum .
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote