Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Sport & training

Sport & training Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs as working dogs - how to train, how to teach new elements, information about competitions and training seminars...

Old 05-04-2007, 14:28   #1
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina
Default Is there at least one working line in the breed of csw?

Hi Przemek,

you wrote in the german forum a experienced nice artikel ablut "workinglines" in CSW. But sorry to say, you didn´t not answer the main question from me, at what point a working line starts? How many generation must have been prove that they are able to work and how many puppies from each litter must have passed working examinations?

I guess everyone knows that you can take part with IPO 1 in shows in the working class and for the FCI/VdH this is a working dog.

I like to hear more opinions to that theme. In germany there are a lot of people, can say the most of them, who say, there are not enough CSW to say that there exists a working line. But my example are the puppies from Hasso broke down over Amber, Bixi and so on who have proved to 4th generations and at least 3 puppies from each litter with IPO and more that they are working dogs.

How people in italy see it, like Massimo who is working too with Olli? Of course Olli comes not from a working line. But all the pups from Ambra, like Last Navarre, Lorenz Farouk are so called working dogs.

And remember, not everyone who has a working CSW does tests and working results.

The discussion starts because there is one german breeder who has a litter with the parents coming out from my point of view from Worling lines.

Nice easter to everyone.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote