Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 08-02-2008, 12:37   #21
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaga View Post
I hope, you don't want to say that Margo was taking your photos from your Picassaweb?
You must take care about work, not someone else.
That is exactly what I am saying. And I am not obliged to put copyrights on every photo, that I put on my private albums. That´s why they are private.
That a photo is online somewhere, does not mean automatically that anyone can go, copy it and use it as he wishes.
Btw. all photos that I do, are copyrighted, because embedded in the file they carry metadata and informations about the author and how they were taken. Only most of people do not know this, so if I INTEND to give photo for public use, I put big visual copyright so that people get it.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48   #22
Gaga
VIP Member

Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gaga

Each picture has an EXIF, but only original When you change something in photoshop- this signature disappears
Mirka, there are thousands photos in the base, a lot of them - with copyright. No one has any problem with this- only you. So decide- you put the copyright on all your photos or not. If you don't want - it's your problem.
Not ours

Hodowca psów to nie funkcja, to nie zawód i nie nazwa hobby - to tytuł i godność. Trzeba na nią zasłużyć i dobrze piastować.
チェイタン。
Gaga jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 13:12   #23
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaga View Post
Each picture has an EXIF, but only original When you change something in photoshop- this signature disappears
Yes, maybe if you shoot with compact on jpeg.
Not so, if you shoot RAW files with digital SLR and postprocess the photos in dedicated programs, including adding the metadata and ITPC caption manualy. Please do not teach me about something you do not understand.

As for the rest, I don´t have any reasons to quarrel with you, this is between me and Margo. Perhaps if you would really read what I wrote above, instead of repeating round and round the nonsense that you say, you would understand.
Old 08-02-2008, 13:28   #24
Gaga
VIP Member

Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Gaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf View Post
Not so, if you shoot RAW files with digital SLR and postprocess the photos in dedicated programs, including adding the metadata and ITPC caption manualy. Please do not teach me about something you do not understand.
Ohh I'm so stupid !!!Forgive me Mme !
Please, show me one photo in the base, saving as other file than jpg

Quote:
As for the rest, I don´t have any reasons to quarrel with you, this is between me and Margo.
Right, you don't have but why you do?
The exercice of PR ? Funny but...not too long

Hodowca psów to nie funkcja, to nie zawód i nie nazwa hobby - to tytuł i godność. Trzeba na nią zasłużyć i dobrze piastować.
チェイタン。
Gaga jest offline   Reply With Quote