Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2017, 20:25   #21
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,091
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Hi,

about a 3 months I cant put a info. when I send message in formuliare have only this


warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`*.zoho.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.zohomail.com' in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 197.
warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 212.
warning: stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 119.
warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to :587 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname) in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 119.

There was an error. Message not delivered.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 22:32   #22
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,091
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Hi,

about a 3 months I cant put a info. when I send message in formuliare have only this


warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`*.zoho.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.zohomail.com' in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 197.
warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 212.
warning: stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 119.
warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to :587 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname) in /home/wolfdog/public_html/sites/all/modules/smtp/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 119.

There was an error. Message not delivered.
still this same.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 12:06   #23
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel
 
SARKA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Rimini
Posts: 1,251
Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA
Default admin

I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum "L"
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja
Puppies are born in 22.may (3 males and 2 females still available 1 female)
Arimminum "M"
Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee
puppies born in 1 june.
__________________
Sarka Matrasova
www.lupocecoslovacco.it

Last edited by SARKA; 24-05-2017 at 18:26.
SARKA jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 16:32   #24
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,091
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARKA View Post
I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum L Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja
Arimminum M Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee
I have this same. puppy from Milo Radov dvor x Wolfin Girios dvasia are now 2 month old but cant put advertisement
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 18:23   #25
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel
 
SARKA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Rimini
Posts: 1,251
Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
I have this same. puppy from Milo Radov dvor x Wolfin Girios dvasia are now 2 month old but cant put advertisement
But I see that the other litter admin put it.
__________________
Sarka Matrasova
www.lupocecoslovacco.it
SARKA jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org