View Single Post
Old 15-04-2007, 20:53   #46
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin
You mean my litter? I think both parents have much more than only bonitation results. my female won last year the world dog show in Poznan and Harka was many times judged by slovakian and czech judges. the most important. she made bonitation in slovakia. and has also some exams.
the father was judged during the most important shows in slovakia. and he has youth bonitation with perfect descriprion. he has some exams and took part with good result in nationat obedience competitions.

it is much more than simple litter where the parents has only the bonitation and no exams and no titles. because exams show the working character and titles the standard looking.
If the sire is so great, I am sure the male could pass the bonitation, too. But he did not, so, nothing against your litter, but it is simply NOT a litter from where I would get a puppy.

Btw. youth bonitation does not exist. Only youth PRESENTATION, which is exactly that - presentation of a young dog. The Slovaks don´t even give code to the dog at that time. Description is nice, but we all know, it is does not guarantee anything, the dog is still growing, many things can change. I do not have to explain that to you.

And sorry, but the titles do not show ANYTHING at all. There are dogs who should have them, but won´t get them because their owners don´t have the right connections, or the judges does not know what they are doing. And there are dogs, who should not get titles, and yet they get them.. for the very same reasons. Yes, there are also titles given to the right dogs by the right judges. But still a title is no guarantee of anything to me.

And guys, was not this all a bit off topic?