View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 00:53   #250
XaedasKSP

I have at last got my little wolfie to Norway today. Everything went well with the travel (with the exception of my father having to travel with the pup since I couldnt lend a car in Germany because you have to be 25 to do it), and the customs on Gardermoen where very kind since they didnt make any "drama" when they found out that there is nothing about the Echinococcus worm pill written in the passport. Instead of making any drama or not letting the dog in they called the borderzone veterinary who gave the pup the required pill after he told me that it will for sure not harm the pup to get the pill twice (it have got it already in Germany when it was 5 weeks old according to the breeder). Either way any myths about "bad, evil" customs got busted...

As for the little wolfie herself (yes I got a female instead of a male since the breeder chose the best pup she could choose for me and then it was a female called Miata (Miata Wakanda Tachunga)) it is absolutely awesome, it wasnt afraid at the airport (and there was really many people there) and it didnt looked scared, instead it was sniffing around on things very curious of the new enviroment then the car and finally my home where it will be living. So its indeed a good tempered pup as the breeder said Ahh and it looks totally awesome too, exactly like a wolfcub....people did actually think its a little wolf until I told them its a Saarloos (when waiting on the veterinary on the airport). And actually NO ONE not even a single person told me anything bad or wanted to harm the pup.....so I have been lucky and missed the whole army of "wolfhaters" that I was warned about, but instead met very many "wolf likers/passionates" and I hope it shall continue that way in Skien where I live.

I shall keep you informed about the success (I hope it will be and I will do everything possible to make it be) story of me and the Saarloos. And post some pictures soon in the picture section of the forum.

Have a nice week everyone!
XaedasKSP jest offline   Reply With Quote