View Single Post
Old 23-10-2005, 00:07   #4
Ori

Send a message via Skype™ to Ori

Hi Dolevro!
here are my aswers (sorry my english is not so good)

1. Amber Wolf is almost 3 years

2. Rewards: when we started - it was a food, specially kinds of meat, after a year of training Amber learnt to love a ball, now we train mainly with a ball, only detalies with a food, of course we can also train without rewards but it is not so dynamic work then
I punish Amber with a voice, but I try not to punish him at all, just a positive training - a work is a pleasure and I can only say "NO" if he does wrong

3. Mostly we train without any collar, if we train walking on a leash we use normal skin collar (sorry I don'n know the english name)

4. We had a professional training at the age from 3 to 6 months (kindergarden), we have also a contact with trainers once a year on a training camp in Lazne, all time we train only me and Amber, sometimes we go to train with other dogs owners

5. training level???
How can I say this?
Look at our lists of obedience exams, they are talking all...
ZOP, ZZO, ZPU1, BH, PT, TPM, Obedience 0, Obedience 1,
Also many competitions...

Amber reacts better when he is unleashed. He is free and happy then. And he is working with pleasure. He always comes to me when I ask him, but
of course he is a wolfdog so sometimes he doesn't cooperate so much: When he feels stress (also or mayby specially MY stress), when he feels a female wolfdog smelling so fine once a year...

If you need something more just ask...
by
Ela & Amber