View Single Post
Old 21-02-2009, 12:12   #36
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
I do not speak of a impossible thing here I just say I think ALL Stud dogs are to have a Bonitation code, if you think differently it is up to you.
I agree with admin... If we will add bonitation I think before we have to add as requirement also ED-results (because it is about health), any working results (because it is about the character) and SVP1 made with the excellent note (because it is thebest check if the dog has typical body). Can someone check how many stud dogs will be still on the list if we will make it?

Mikael - bonitation is a GREAT thing but ONLY if it made by an EXPERT. In the last time there are people (even if the are CzW club judges) which make the BASIC faults during the judgement and have not the brightest idea how to make CORECT bonitation measurements. Sorry but in many cases the bonitation code is a parody. Says NOTHING about the dog... I can show you dogs which by an EXPERT will be P14 (disqualified) but get P1!!!!
WHEN we have more judges which really knows what the bonitation is about and there will be no need to travel 1000 or 2000km to make it... no problem... But so far we have to set up the rules which everybody can fulfil in his own country.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote