Old 26-04-2009, 11:31   #55
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

From http://www.mattilsynet.no/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dangerous dogs
Published: 12.09.2005 Last updated: 14.03.2006

[i]Dangerous dogs means dogs/breeds which are particular aggressive, willing to fight and persevering, and because of these characteristics are dangerous to humans and animals. It is prohibited to keep, breed or import dangerous dogs. It is also prohibited to import semen and embryos from dangerous dogs.

Dogs of the following breeds/crossbreeds with the following breeds are considered to be dangerous:
  • Pit Bull Terrier
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Fila Brasileiro
  • Toso Inu
  • Dogo Argentino
Also dogs that are crossbreeds of dog and wolf are considered to be dangerous.

----------------------------------------

There isn't any info that the dog could put to death even if he is innocent of any crime!

And no mention of CSV or Sarloos, they are recognised breed and now are DOGS like german shepard...if I walk in Stockolm, who decide that my dog is a wolf, a wolf mix or a dog? And they could take my dog and kill him ?
Why can't put back the dog where he came from?

In Italy every week arrive many and many poor boat-people from Libia, they are "illegal self-imported" in our country...what should we do ? Kill them all ?

p.s.
I'm not blaming the owner of pitbull, but I blame who made so stupid law and who votes them at the election day.