Thread: Poop eating?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 15:51   #10
vila

Hahahhaha, priceless! good one, just imagine how many more stories you will be able to tell in a few years! hahahha. It seems to me that you have the right mind set to deal with her, so keep calm and carry on it also has a lot to do with phase of maturing she's in now, as she grows older she will be able to be more concentrated and susceptible to your messages - energy, body language and sound. Things may get "hairy" along the way, but remember to kind of "ride the wave". Don't fight it too much, but that of course still means you have to try to correct her mistakes.

My little devil one time was very naughty also. She was about 5 months I think, and we were walking past a meadow, where a group of people were doing some yoga or stretching or something on foam mats. Vila was off-leash and the different weird poses that the people were doing really bothered her, so she ran towards the group about 50 meters away and started sniffing around a lady's face that was lying on her back. The people started laughing because she was still a puppy and they didn't feel threatened by her, so Vila pulled the foam mat from underneath the lady so the lady actually rolled over onto the grass and Vila started running away with the mat. I was chasing her and Vila was growling at me and didn't want to give it to me. In a matter of seconds she tore the mat apart into several pieces with her sharp teeth when I finally got her I pinned her to the ground and put a leash on her. I brought the remaining fraction of the mat back to the group which fortunately found the whole show very amusing and wasn't angry - lucky for me

Last edited by vila; 05-02-2013 at 23:16.
vila jest offline   Reply With Quote