View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 19:01   #60
Shadowlands

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry I have been so silent regarding what has happened re Braveheart but there has been a court case running and I didn't feel it pertinent to post during that. The ruling was made yesterday that I am to be paid the outstanding money and costs - but we will have to wait and see how smoothly that goes...

As for my boy Braveheart, he was bought back off of Andre Tanner for a ridiculous amount of money. He is currently being fostered in the UK and has settled very well. His passport was not passed on with him and, on enquiry about this, we were told that the page containing his Rabies stamp was missing?? This page cannot just 'fall out' of a passport as you all know... He has been castrated so that there is no chance of him ever being used as a stud in the UK again.

All in all, we have reached a satisfactory end to this nightmare and I, for one, am happy it is all over. It does seem, however, that a contract is a viable document in a UK Court of law - despite what I was originally told by a UK Lawyer.

I would like to personally thank Admin for their unprompted action in marking my boy as STOLEN - even though I had not considered this as an option. As a result of this being done, a post was written in this thread which subsequently proved to be pivotal in my successful court case. I cannot thank you enough Admin

Many of you provided me with strength and support throughout all of this and I would like to thank you for that. There were times I came close to giving up, but you kept me going.

A huge thank you from myself and Braveheart. Here is a photo of him (now known as Beanz) with his new best doggy friend

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/Sadie_Land/library/

Last edited by Shadowlands; 01-02-2014 at 19:10.
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote