View Single Post
Old 29-03-2005, 22:18   #8
Dayen
Not so Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel
Do you think, that its a best solution - one time something write and when somebody react on your comment, then delete it ? Do you shame about your comment or you think now, that you wrote some nonsense ?
Hi Pavel,
I'm sorry for this, but I cannot describe behaving of my dog so good that it could be asset for anybody. Because he really doesn't bite from fear. But when I red my first and second letter once again - it was a story of another dog, not mine. And I also agree with your and Mirka's opinion. But without defense training I woulnd't do any improvement with behaving of my dog

(you don't know how hard I tried until I started to do defense with him - maybe it would be better to say until he started to do defense trainig by his own will for a leather rag. Since this time, behaving of my dog was better and better)

So, I'm sorry once again because this was not what I wanted.

You know the best, how strong personality CZW can be. By respecting this I started do to defense training with dog that is afraid of the caress of the strange people. But I can't describe to you how the true behaving of my dog is. At the first sight, he looks normal. Now. Because of all I did for him. Long, long story to tell. Not winned at all. We will fighting together .. forever.
Dayen jest offline   Reply With Quote