View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 16:22   #52
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
As far as I remember was the question after what rules this bonitation was made and who were the members of the comission not if anybody could make one anywhere in the world.
You know the problem with Monika: she has HUGE problems to answer SIMPLY questions... On the polish version I asked her three times about the rules for the bonitation in Osieczna and people who were in the breeding comittee... NO ANSWER...

Typical - she never answer any problematic questions...

What she is promoting at the moment is:
if you have a friend who is FCI judge for the group 1. just invite him/her for a beer and ask to sing some papers. Ask him to measure the dog (don't worry if the measurements will be wrong - nobody care for it), make some character test (it must be not a proffesional one). You do not need any official cards - prepare you own... Write ANYTHING on the papers and remember - you can write the best codes you want.... You can also add some centimetres of height to have the code "better looking"... And remember - all dogs can get perfect notes. Do not care for the faults...

And according the the FCI judge, Monika Soukupova, such bonitation will be valid... I know for everybody who has any idea about the goal of bonitation this what suggest Monika is simply TRASH. But for her, JUDGE, BREEDER, CZW EXPERT it is valid, great and professinal....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote