View Single Post
Old 22-09-2011, 18:00   #1
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs
Talking who swapped my dog?

my boy is nearly 3,but he has his 'days',on these days you would think someone had swapped him...does anyone elses dog behave like that?

the day before yesterday was one of those days,no reason to think Tupac had the 'wind up his tail', normal lazy wakeup,followed by wanting his belly full then off with Flea(his idol)for a nice head clearing walk,half hour to walk there,walking perfect as usual to heel,we get to the pond and we play a game of 'flick the kibble' then he notices his most favourite type of dog to play with,so he goes to say hello,as he does he notices the owner has a large loaf of bread,so, of course he wants it..the owner weary of the 'wolf' says 'im not arguing with you,have it' (grrrrr) so off he runs with it,prancing about and displaying his prize normally i have no problem with him giving anything up to me,but this was his!! i eventually got it,but a cheeky crow had found some of it,Tupac was outraged!!cue him hunting that bird down full pelt..whilst everyone thinking its hilarious(at least he made people laugh) then we moved on,right, mad 5 minutes over i thought,then out of nowhere appears a gypsy vanner horse and cart!!(this does not happen!)Tupac is normally fine with horses but after loosing his bread he obviously wanted something!all i can say is im glad i got him back!(it was more the look in his eyes )...... he finished the walk determined to get something...and managed to find a pigeon in the woods to eat, flea and i pretended we didnt know him whilst fellow dogwalkers looked on in disgust
...3rd time lucky i guess

woke up yesterday and the 'beast' had been swapped and my boy was back
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote