View Single Post
Old 26-01-2011, 12:13   #5
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

They usually calm down at 3-5 years, depends. Mine got much calmer after teh first puppies, they exhausted her in this way ;o)

Do you want bad demon stories, or funny demon stories? Cause I think they all turn funny after a time. My worst terrible memory was when Frei had her first litter, one of the bitches stayed longer with us as she was sick, so she was around 3,5 months when we went for a walk near a river that was flooded a couple of weaks back. No problem, until Frei found a dead fish, that was slowly getting to the stage when it would be able to crawl away ;o) Of course, she called the young one over, to "tech her interesting stuff", and showed her how to roll in it. Small one was a quick learner, so she did well, and Frei like a good mother decided that Brui can eat the fish as a treat. We caught them just then. It took two people to get the fish out of Brui's mouth - one keeping it open, the other one pulling the fish literally out of her throat. After washing my hands three times I still couldn't touch any food as they were still smelly - and I wasn't the one touching the fish. And Brui was sleeping in my room = in my bed! Fortunately, I found out that the dead fish smell washed out using low-pH soap, and the wet-dog smell was roses in comparison. So after a half-our in a shower this story turned the funny kind...
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote