View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 23:02   #17
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
I find it strange that he has not been online or has used the forum for the last few months.. the longer it takes the less believable/credible her appears.
You could think that he was just making empty accusations, it's a shame..

Bengan
my husband paul is in Holland this week along with others making there last statements for the kennel club, we also know that mrs Keizer is still up to her old tricks, mrs Keizer has no breeders licence, anyone can check this out by phoning the Frence ministry regarding animals, my husband has all paper work with him or i could give the number, mrs Keizer has recently bred a high wolf content dog called Skog( which bye the way is registered as a pedigree Saarloos) to a bitch called Rubis, ( again registered as a pedigree Saarloos) The pups where born in France then move to Holland at 6 WEEKS of age, this is illegal in Holland,,,, so it will be very interesting (1) to see if the pups are registered as pure Saarloos (2) to see where mrs keizer registers them in Holland or France (3) to see if she goes down as breeder or some other kennel name is used, bye the way to all you people in Holland, Check this out how come Mrs Keizer has TWO AFFIX (kennel names) registered with dutch kennel club,,,,,,this is fact,,, before i go just to prove all i say is true here is the link to the silly friend of Mrs Keizers who slapped this all over the internet to see,, http://www.niawolf.blogspot.com/ sorry this person may not be silly but just another inocent victim of decite that now thinks she owns a pure bred dog, have a look and see if you really think Skog and Rubis are true Saarloos, we know where both animals where bred and by who, this is all illegal and very unfair to new owners and to the Saarloos breed who others work very hard to do selective breeding to keep them pure, we have tried to contact this person but can not as no details come up, thank you for your time regards mrs m winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote