View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 10:50   #64
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Mikael, for you, me, Rona, Massimo, Margo and all other well informed person A or B group won't matter, won't be quality signal or any judgement type, will be only a way to separe bonitated dogs to these wich aren't, but for not well informed people or for people wich is recently getting information about breeding, that don't know already how bonitation is done, what is needed for do this, yes, it will matter because for then A will be first class and B second one, with less quality only for be in B.
So, what I, you or Hanka will think about it won't matter because you're informed, you know what is a bonitation and what is needed, but others not. This is the only problem.
Suppossing you will be breeder, so, your kennel, that do things right, that make all exams but unfortunatelly that haven't time enough for make all tryp and bonitate your dogs, you will be the same as any other irresponsible, lazy or "too much occupied for its dogs" kennel that live at side of the original countries and don't have bonitate theyrs dog by fear or lack quality, for not informed people, wich not know genetics, lines and so on, we're all be the same.
I really don't want a different Database for who live far, but I think that have more important things that may be valuated than only bonitation to put a dog in A or B class.

Other important thing, this is a database, so, when more information we get better for us and the breed, by the way I think litters without HD may not be announced, but I think that these litters without HD when not announced not leave futurelly informations for us about the pupies that born. These information can be gold, if in these litter had a displasic dog, if not, how many die and so on, so I don't think the site must be so restrict in the announcement, the good point in all this topic is that divide litters and even breeders by categories will allow everybody announce and fullfill the information about theyrs litters, so, we will have more information here, but, we need think really well before do anything.

But you know... the main goal is kill Przemek working
Yes I understand what you mean...

The system is not perfect, but I still think it is better than to not
give the buyers any guidance at all

But maby B sounds bad ? And the buyers will se it like a B-class...

Maby group A1 and A2 is better and the breeders whitout
HD tests are to be B breeders ???

Maby both A1 and A2 can be in green and B in yellow or red...

Group A1
Group A2
Group B or Group B

What do you all think about this ???

Best regards / Mikael