View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 17:58   #55
Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfeet View Post
Are you now encouraging tupacs to breed her cross in the U.K. forgive me but I was sure you was against this?..why encourage breeding why not just encourage more understanding of the breed and instead of slapping cross owners on the back for their opinions,good work and so called protection of the breed {however how you can say they protect the breed when they have bought a crossed dog from the very breeders you all dislike is beyond me} this forum seems very much if your in our gang your ok even if you by buying a crossbreeded dog you are promoting this further each time you walk it and tell people about your dog..I think that shadowlands is correct I would hope that people feel that from Jan 2012 they can buy a puppy,develop an understanding of the breed and develop a bond with a life long companion and not just see the breed as a money making adventure!!! I moved to the uk for work with my family pet! I had to leave her in quarrentine and its was the most horrible thing ever to do...she isnt a status symbol,she isnt a breeding dog she is loved adored and I am constantly learning from her. education and promotion of this breed is most needed here in the UK but remember that all UK owners are not all breeders! dont intend to do so ! most of us just want to promote the breed and develop our understanding of them along side you all...and not as some of your forum members are doing holding court with their inuits in wolfdog clothing!!....
1. Tassle is the only one who has mentioned owning a csv cross here and I didn't mention her at all.

2. Tupacs2leg's attitude towards the breed here, for example wanting them to be bred pure and to be established as a breed in their own right, was what I was refering to with the remark I made. If you had bothered to stop and think that the comment had more meaning than the one you assigned to it, you would've understood that.

3. She knows what I think of her boys breeder infact, there're probably few people who've got me on the subject who don't understand what I think of it.

4. I absolutely agree with you ref education and understanding of the breed being most needed here and yes, not all owners want to breed thankfully. Its just most unfortunate that the one's who do, seem to want to breed them with what evers easiest to get hold of.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote