View Single Post
Old 26-10-2008, 23:48   #156
bengan

just thought people might like to know that Paul is still at it...
Quote from an email sent to

www.saarlooswolfdog.com - 10/26/2008
"hi i have been reading your data base, it causes great concern as a lot of your information is incorrect, for one thing the dog Senna appears in lots of pedigrees, Senna belongs to person in northern Holland and i can assure you this dog has NEVER BEEN USED AT STUD, i have heard recording of interview made with the owner which has now been passed to kennel club and FCI,
also DNA evidence is now available to prove that the father of Zazi zen daoina sidhe is in fact Chrop z kladenske zare cs a czechoslovakian wolfdog, so all these cross bred dogs will soon have there pedigrees withdrawn by the dutch kennel club and FCI, there are also issues concerning SKOG , a CD with all dna , photography and statements evidence has been given to kennel club and FCI, the FCI has been asked to remove the pedigrees of over 250 so called saarloos wolfhounds, the names of all those concerned has also been given in, video evidence of pups being loaded into van in france taken to Holland where they where chipped and registered, then returned to france same day and unloaded again, vets have also made statements, other breeders will soon get letters from FCI as they will be asked to explian breeding irregularities, so brfore long your data base will be short of lots of dogs, mr winder uk"

somethings never change..
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote