View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:28   #46
soniakanavle

Send a message via AIM to soniakanavle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
Thanks for your opinion, Soniakanavle.
Hahaha and thanks for the sarcasm.
My point is, the only reason you've mentioned that you want this breed for is because you 'go hiking a lot.' Um.. ANY breed can hike a lot.
Also you seem to travel a lot by plane, [Japan and back] the one time I flew my CsV [from Montana to California] he had extreme panic attacks the entire flight and it took me a good hour to calm him down in the airport after and the flight crew warned me to never fly with him again, so for his sake I am restricted to driving when I want to travel.
Also I think most CsV [not all I know but it's a thought to consider] have a high prey drive/will chase small animals. Have you thought about what would happen if yours didn't fit in with your Min Pin and other little dog??

See, I'm not just trying to be mean, I just assumed you joined this forum to take real advice from real CsV owners since we have actual experience with the breed and I think it's our duty to warn/weed out potential buyers that might not know what they're getting into. THAT'S my opinion.
A CsV is a lifelong commitment and I waited/researched 6+ years from first wanting one to actually having my dreams come true.
I'm sure there are plenty of dogs in this country, shelter dogs, mutts etc that would love to take a hike with you.
soniakanavle jest offline   Reply With Quote