View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 15:02   #23
mijke

I don't have to hide anything.
All my Csw's are tested and all their test results are public.
And all the time (even before Neustadt!) was in my profile which CsW's are mine. (And after last update of wolfdog it is also in database visible)

But I don't have time to answer all kind of PM of people who are only curious about who is the breeder of my dwarf!
Especially I prefer not to answer such questions, when somebody is not longer involved in CsW breeding, but is still adding topics (in for example the English forum) with trying to blame other breeders:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Or maybe they are mostly from one breeder? Are these results from germany, maybe from the german clubshow in the mid of may? I know that there were more than 10 csw from one german breeder....
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
....It would be a good thing if people start to be honest and breeders would not breed with ill dogs, like your breeder did. Maybe he did not know till his litter came. But now he has to stop breeding his bitch...
It is a pity that some people even don't understand how it works with genetic.....
Before testing nobody can see at the outside of a CsW if the a dogs is carrier of a genetic mutation!
When a breeding female produces an affected pup (in this case a dwarf), she still is a good breeding bitch!!!!!

And without any problems she can produce more litters with healthy pups in combination with a Free male!

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote