View Single Post
Old 20-09-2004, 17:33   #53
elohimmel

Default Illegal...

They are not working in a politically correct way.... first of all...

I see somthing like "we absolutely need that blood" in their acting.

Second... as we know some breeds are actually done MORE through artificial insemination than with natural one, with FCI blessing (they know it, but shhhhhhhhhh....)
And considering problems with wolves, they maybe should say yes, expecially to avoid to spread infections.

FCI is against artificial insemination to prevent untrue paternity (but all people use it like they do with cows, pigs horses.... wasn't it better to do it with DNA control than to put it in a secret underworld?)

Giving the CAC to a F1 that is even not a normal F1 of a breed it's better than this???

Ing Hartl, even with open mind on Mutara's experiments told first he wanted to see if they were really HD free (they say they don't) and then to show animals NEAR official expo to let people see what's up...
After F1 2 and 3 if maybe they were ok so they should be used ecc...

It seems liike they have used his famous name to have his popular blessing but after that they do what they want even very far from his thought, isn't it?

In Italian forum most people answer "I'm not a breeder so we trust in CZ professional club", I think something strange appears even to those... 'Caesariensibus Tiberium Pontius Pilatus Praefectus Iudaeae'

And there's a friendships net stronger than breed's love.

Where do you think we should write to? To our italian ENCI or to CZ club or what?
elohimmel jest offline   Reply With Quote