View Single Post
Old 20-09-2004, 08:14   #51
elohimmel

It's really strange what we see on Ing. Karel Hartl's article about all this...

Andrea translated it on Italian forum... Did you saw it??

THEY MUST BE JOKING....!!!!!

It sounds like a soap opera .... :P I swear...
It says they tried first soooo many times to put wolves with CsW... but with no results......
(????What do they f***ing mean???Maybe they didn't saw any red harts lightin' inside wolves eyes, the female wasn't a Model like, so the male preferred the footbal game on tv...????)

One zoo answered that they should quarantine the CsW FEMALE before to put her together with the wolf (IT'S RIDICOLOUS, but still, what's the matter???the breeders have surely done it to go to the Craft in England in the past, so why not for... SCIENCE????).

So it was sooo impossible that they had to give up....
They were crying in one corner but then one day.....
What's up??????
Lupina had her lucky day with Armin , the rescue of the CsW!!!!!

Someone wrote here that if the wolves don't grow up together, then the male get's too aggressive or the female hate the male....

But....

If wolf's blood was soooooo important, we are in 2004...
Artificial insemination is commonly used by all....
Last results in vet's statistics are around 90% of success with fresh seed, 80% with refrigerated.

This means that THERE ARE NO quarantine, or dominant character, or distance or soap opera problems...

NOTHING that I saw in that article about the choice that took them from discarding CARPATI to using CANADIAN wolf is plausible

And I'm really unable to find a logical reason...
In our forum I've asked Andrea, the person that translated the article in the name of the CZ Club, to ask to the Club why they didn't tried with artificial insemination.
Still no answer....

That's all Volks...
Stay tuned... It smells really bad...
elohimmel jest offline   Reply With Quote