View Single Post
Old 20-09-2004, 07:45   #50
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Massimo,
let me little bit correcting such "facts" (as you see, some people dont understand yet) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
It's a fact that the CZ club is doing this experiment.
Club , how I understand it, is all members and their representants, which comes from votes. About Mutara "experiment" decided only 4 members of breeding comittee (commitee is only support authority, which have no rights about something decide, its must make only club board). The other 2 members of commitee and all members of club board was not inform about it. So that am not sure, that "experiment" doing club ...

Quote:
It's a fact that they are not hiding it completely (they done bonitation and done 2 dog shows (yes, it's not the first one).
Not hiding ? Did somebody seen the youth presentation and bonitation codes of Mutara hybrids ? Or their HD results ? We ask about it many times and answer was always the same "... Mutara is experiment and as long as the experiment will be not finished, no informations will be published ...". If somebody have this informations, please put it here. I will apologize on public for my comments.

Quote:
It's true, as I think fenris mentioned, that if their experiment improves the breed without harming it, then it can only be positively judged.
Please again, explain to "stupid czech CsW breeder" , how will this hybrids improve our breed ? I never hear on yet any argument or fact about it.

Quote:
Before starting to make experiments on canadian wolves and German shepards, did they think about looking for CLEAN HDA bloodlines out of CZ???
"HD free bloodlines" its anly dream. It cant exist really. All our dogs comming from same grandparents and so that, all have in own gens HD. Only by some dogs are this gens dominant and by some are weak.
HD is a biggest "argument " of Mutara fanatics. But where is true ? Both parents of Mutara hybrids have not pedigree, their origin is unknown and so that have no HD tests.
Now is just fact, that minimaly one from 3 puppies is not HD free. How can I built "HD free bloodline" on improve HD with animals, which have unknown origin ?

Quote:
If it's good working dogs they are looking for, did they even try using the best working CSW bloodlines??

Never. The whole population of CsW is so small, that we cant separate some "working line" or other similary lines. But its true, that by some breeds you can see more successes by working, then by other ones. But I see, that mostly is it not because the dog, but because breeder selected the owners and prefere this, who is ready to working with dog.
About "working gens" can we not speaking by mother of Mutara hybrids (canadian wolf). Father Armin is good working dog but not good in the disciplins, which we need improve. He is good on the trace, but obedience and defence is on average of GSD niveau (according the valuation of tor trainers is under the average).

Quote:
Compare what has been done with my example:...
Yes, your examples are absolutely excellent. But some people simply dont want understand. And for some people if is under anything name of Mr. Hartl, then believe it 100% and dont check if he really stays behind it or if somebody misuse his name only.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote