View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 23:02   #33
Tana

vila i informed myself from many sources not only wikipedia... that was only a reminder for you. I think for you this race is "failed" because you forget what purpose has at beginning.It was a dog for army, for rescue in the cold mountains. You laugh to hear only yourself... I browsed many pages , I watched a lot of documentary not only about wolfdogs but also living in pack with wolves, the wolf pack mentality, I know all the history related with wolfdog, I watched also documentary with cezar milan and choosed this race. I searched a dog for many years, to be close of White Fang, if you know the story, because my old dog Tasha has 14 years old now. She is not from pure race, is a small dog but she is still a good mother who can learn any puppy "the dog way" if i may say so. Is also a proud and very good guardian of our house for many years. A man cannot teach a dog how to behave like an older dog...you are a loser forever in this competition, i am sorry, you just do not see the reality. She is outside but not locked like yours in the house...she is free to taste, experience mistakes and learn under Tasha eye. If you walk your dog is not enough, is not the same like letting him the freedom of doing dogs things, that are not your human ones, like digging holes or hauling? Do you dig holes for your dog to make him happy or you walk with him to be you happy?See the difference?)Why to be upset? If a lot of people jump, i must jump too because you say so or others? No thanks. If you are many you think the truth is all yours? Wrong. The reality means diversity of oppinions. If you have a small yard and take care of your dog as best as you can, is fine for him and you. But do not pretend this is the best in the world because is not. I think the nature is the supreme judge here because we all are created in nature. A wolfdog raised outside, close to the nature is better prepared for living in nature, for surviving to the challenges if you want, than one living inside house where is the human teritory. I hope you understand me but i doubt it. Same for others. This is my oppinnion and i am sorry you do not accept other oppinions than yours old ones, but i keep it )I hope only that you do not kill me or push me because i do not want to jump :P
Tana jest offline   Reply With Quote