View Single Post
Old 14-01-2010, 12:17   #34
kane

Thumbs up CzW's in Australia

Hello all new here, & yes i am going to ask about the CzWolf dog in Oz and how far along it is? I know there have been other threads but they seem to get rather hijacked by nonsense 'periphery' talk. There are many of us here who have become aware of this delightful 'new' breed, so might i ask if those who are in the know with contacts and events pls keep us informed via this thread? Im in for the long haul, but is there actually any1 that HAS imported them yet? Or any1 that is actually DOING it?
Please keep this thread pure to the question re the CzW in Oz... We are all aware the first of any breed is not easily imported, but if those who did import decided it was to hard.... well we wouldn have any of mans best friend here..

Please dont whine about what i have asked or said ; i just wanna have a CzW and so far this is the only site that has a clue about it happening.A credit to you all, but lets make it easy for those surfin tryin to ascertain the liklyhood of it actually happening, when, how and who...

So please, Discuss.
kane jest offline   Reply With Quote