View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 11:21   #18
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf
Default Wolfdogs

Silver Dragon,

thank you very much for your e-mail. I absolutely agree with you, and i am happy to hear what you said.
I agree, that the way to fix this problem is to teach people, what wolves and wolfdogs really are. Here in
Czech Republic, not every owner, but at least some i know, are trying to make propagation of the breed.

What i personally do, is that i take my wolfdog everywhere with me, and i am always having time to explain
anyone who asks, about the breed and how is life with it. I take my wolfdog with me to downtown, to different
public events, to the ponds, we were few times at some kindergarten or children=B4s day.
I must say that 80% of people (at least those who ask me or come in close contact with my wolfdog) have
positive reactions on Cira and sometimes they even start to consider buying a puppy of wolfdog.
My boyfriend already got used, that every time i go out with Cira to some place, where is more people, at least
two or three will stop me with questions about the dog. Twice already policemen were asking me about the
breed and it=A8s character.

We all CW owners in my town and it=B4s surroundings, are meeting very often, we all visit the same training place
and we join together different events to propagate the breed. I personally already wrote one article to national
newspapers about wolves, and it was printed out. I hope i helped a little bit to explain what wolf really is.

Mirka
Mirkawolf jest offline   Reply With Quote