View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 21:53   #33
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Jos wrote:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix which i had and was supposed to get rehomed but i gave him to some one shortly and they let it dissapear and ended up with that breeder."

The topic was asked in american wolfdog forum, where Demoniak comes from. I wrote my personal opinion that he is from Skog, a Saarloos - but of course how it is in wolfdog world, I am not sure. And Jos answered:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix..."

The Topic was, again, I repeat myself, because some people seem to lose control of what we are writing here, who is the father of Demoniak! And when a guy like Jos wrote:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix .."

then it is obvious that he meant, they used this wolf mix for breeding as the father of Demoniak!

Or what wanted you express Jos? I know that you have difficulties with the german language, but your english is a bit better.

Now, where you notice that you made a fault, you start again with your lies..., typical for you.

Sophie, you know my opinion, people who want to breed wolfdogs can do that, but please do not cheat with the papers! Of course Demoniak is the best csw in the world! And now, where Jos brought light in the case, everybody could be happy, that there is a marvellous in character and fantastic outlooking F 2 pure csw stud male without any american wolfdog heritage! This is real fresh blood.

Best would be to legalize him for official breeding.

Last edited by hanninadina; 14-03-2012 at 21:59.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote