View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:12   #1
Martab
Distinguished Member

Default Mixes: Passo del lupo (Italy)

Dear Admin,
I just saw that my dog is marked with this "bottom like" symbol: (_ ! _ ):

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/it/dbase/d/11223#

Now, I understand that you do what you want with database, that you have problems with many Italian and foreign breeders, BUT
- my dog's mother is Iska Passo del Lupo (Miky x Fendy), which is not (_ ! _) as many other non (_ ! _ ) sons/daughters;
- my dog's dad is Will ( Upstream x Grey Wolf), which is not (_ ! _) as many other non (_ ! _) sons/daughters;
- my dog is an Italian Champion and therefore must have DNA test (Vetogene, official ENCI authorized laboratory):

I always sent to database all information about my dog, included DM results, FCI Dysplasia Certificates, Working Titles and championships documentation, litters information (never uploaded), Young and adult Bonitance results (never uploaded)....I believe that he is one of the most "controlled" and "tested" dogs with official results existing!

Moreover: Miky, Fendy, Grey Wolf and Upstream are in many other Italian and foreign Czechislovakian Wolfdogs pedigrees....if my dog is (_ ! _) I believe most of the breed is (_ ! _)!
Mine is only an example, but I see that many other pure breed dogs have this symbol ...please provide us with explanation, which cannot be different from: "sorry, mistake...."
I really hope so because if not it's all becoming ridiculous....

Marta & GlockArian

Last edited by Martab; 13-03-2012 at 00:43.
Martab jest offline   Reply With Quote