View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 21:35   #24
Tana

You too are presuming too much vila, i have dogs in my yard for more than 14 years, a informed myself about this wolfdog, more than you can ever imagine. I love them and they love me but they are not my puppets. My house is for my family not to be servant of a dog and clean his poop and hair. I doubt yours smell so good if you keep the dog inside and i doubt is quite healthy to live with hair, poop and a dog who must watch all the time like a guardian to keep your cables safe. I do not have respect for falsity, because the reality is in a diversity of colours not only rose. If you keep a dog that you think is a failed experiment, you should not keep dogs like that not i. Maybe your dog is a "failed experiment", but stay away from mine which is raised like it must be. You should read the description of the wolfdog in wikipedia and ask yourself if you still own a wolf dog or a cat. Very funny, so only because my dog lives outdoor is a "unaffectionate robotic winter machine", haha, ask army -you discovered a new dog for star wars )) Have fun vila nothing more to say to you
Tana jest offline   Reply With Quote