View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 00:04   #48
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

I thank everyone for the compliments, win a World Cup with their child on his birthday and to remember that 2 years before I helped her mother Ashanti in the birth is priceless .... Only so much joy and deep emotion. Gradisca Olim Palus is 2 years old, has patented Cal1 job (just over 1 year with the best attack), is Italian and San Marino Junior Champion (Kavcic Marija), is Italian Champion (only 20 months), Young European Champion Best Junior and BIS 3 in Slovenia ... Now it is also World champion and Best of Breed .... his other brothers as my Goja Olim Palus, Gohr Zion Grace Olim Palus are decorated and multi award champions.
This World Cup has had a significant number of participants, some champions as a multi Olim Palus Ezekiel, Esther Olim Palus BigWakan, Alud .... and others, winning is an honor. Gradisca deserves the title. The atmosphere was pleasant, the sportsmanship of the French enviable as that of other foreigners. Karcher Harsanyi and know this breed, have not been influenced by the conductor, but have watched the dogs.
Congratulations to all participants and a heartfelt thank you!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Goja Olim Palus

simo jest offline   Reply With Quote