View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:08   #23
Ricky's Wolf
Distinguished Member

I keep on not seeing the answers to the questions that I have done to ADMIN.
If this is democracy tell you him you.
A site of information must Be Correct it is Democratic, even if it is a private site.
I repeat the questions so all can read her:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningwolf View Post
Hi Admin and thanks for the answers.
Would it be interesting for all of us to also know your name, don't I think that he is a true secret?
?????
Quote:
You owe, kindly, to explain to me as does to know with certainty this thing if so many so many reproducing dogs of the list don't have the official plates ED
????????
Quote:
I repeat : why have not they been removed by the list all the dogs that don't have the official plates of the elbows?
I hope that this time you will respond to this question.
????????
Quote:
question to Admin: if I had not made ufficial the plates of the Elbows of Voice and I had sent only to you the plates HD with result To, would Voice still be in the list of the reproducers?
????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
No - the rules is different: we remove all ILL dogs from the list. So on the stud dog list you can not find dogs with heart problems, epilepsy, PRA and ED.
through which certification on the page of a dog he succeeds in knowing that the dog doesn't have problems of epilepsy or problems of heart?
You as you show that a dog doesn't have problems of heart or epilepsy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
The problem was: the breeders (owners of ill dogs) DO NOT INFORM the puppy owners and other breeders interested in the dogs as stud dogs that the dogs have the problem. We already received complains from breeders who covered their females and they accuse US of "advertising" of ill dogs.
it is all right, every owner / breeder can be different from another for pure good sense and desire to work well. But if you don't remove all the dogs without the plates of the elbows don't have kept on making publicity to dogs that thing can be sick is it this incoherence?

it is really this the thing that I don't understand and that I find unfair. You have established some criterions (without informing all the person of this site, before wrong thing) according to me wrong but that I must accept and them accept.
But the criterions must Be Equal For Everybody.
You paint (your give answers) you to you as a site that is trying to give correct information on the health of a dog that is able' to reproduce. Ok, but in reality all of this' it is false because the health of the elbows of as dogs of the list of reproduction is not known.
WHY?'
Why do you want to appear as good informants on the health of the dogs and then not Dates the information but do you remove only who seems you??????
why?
Ricky's Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote