View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 11:30   #48
Miriam

Default Bonitazione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo
If you say the Italian character test is similar to the Czech or Slovakian so I think it will be recognized without any problems - but it is better to ask the Czech and Slovakian Clubs directly....and get official answer...
Hmmmm..... I saw the bonitation cards and to be honest: I don't think the Slovakian Club will recognize your bonitation. Anyway not the last one...
There are serious faults made during the bonitation - I don't speak about the judging on itself but mainly about other things: f.e. the indexes were not counted. If you count them you will see that dogs with HUGE faults get the P1 note. Can you imagine that a dog with body index of 118 (!!!) get perfect code? Such fault MUST be visible and noted in the bonitation code because such dog looks similar to a...dachshund. And not CLC.... Many Slovakian judges say 111 is already borderline for note excellent and 118 is much to much even in Czech Republic....

Aspettate un attimo, vediamo se ho capito..il mio inglese zoppica....

Margo dice che la bonitazione potrebbe non essere riconosciuta in cekia io Slovacchia perchè non si sono calcolati gli indici corporei e quindi si è attribuito il P1 a cani con l' indice da P3 ? Help!!!!!
Ciao.
Miriam
Miriam jest offline   Reply With Quote