View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:59   #124
solowolf

Default clean up

hi, i have recieved message from friend in France, seems the photos of the kennels at de louba tar has had an effect, i am told that the kennels have been very busy for a few weeks now, lots of cleaning and tidy up, i see also dogs for sale on wolfdog.org and other sites, i said this is great news for the dogs, then i find out to day that people want to go to de louba tar and visit to see conditions,,,,,,, knew it was to good to be true,, so if you are one of the visitors going to the kennels it would be nice to see some photos of the excercise areas, we can compair photos and see any improvments, also if you can count the dogs, then ask where they are kept at night, the kennel block has 24 kennels so if we double up that is beds for 48 dogs,, you can also ask to see breeders licence? and the papers from french ministry stating the number of dogs she is allowed to keep at the kennels, it will be nice for people to visit, you can ask to see pomme, skog and zasa zen, these are all pure bred registered saarloos that have been used in de loba tar breedings, well they are saarloos arnt they? do let us all know what you think? you may be very lucky and see sid laird chakka lou another saarloos being well used for breeding. happy new year to all have nice day in France. regards paul
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote