View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 12:59   #14
Czunksolov

Default RE: csv's in uk. please respond

Um, I might be showing how stupid i am but.... How the hell do you vote? I'd like to vote yes to wanting the CSV in UK. For selfish reasons. I might want to have one, one day, if i decide that they are the best breed for me. I can't say that I'm really bothered whether anyone else can have one as I don't know what any of you want a CSV for? UK is a shitty place with shitty weather, too much traffic, too many people, too many stupid rules, so I think CSVs are probably better off in Europe. So am I. I'd like to get out of UK but it looks like there is still no chance of getting a passport for the next couple of years at least. So although I want to be allowed to choose for myself which dog i live with, I still want to keep 99% of people away from them. The more fond of them I become, the more protective of them I feel. I want to keep them secret or at least very exclusive. No-one needs to be told about the CSV out of the blue or have it suggested to them that they should go out and get a CSV when they weren't already on that path. If you need one you'll find the breed on t'internet, and find the website. If you don't need one? There are plenty of PET breeds out there that are similar. I'd rather people found THEM first. Back to the subject of action, I think it is quite tricky to prove that CSV is "pure canis familiaris" when DEFRA chooses only to recognise "science" that suits it's objective. It may be far easier to prove that all the German Shepherd Dogs that the cops use to "arrest" civilians are, by the same rules, DWAs and must be immediately destroyed unless a change in law is made. What do you think would be a sensible limit to the lowest progeny number? Are all CSVs above F20 yet?
Czunksolov jest offline   Reply With Quote