View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 22:19   #19
bogdan

BVORTEC welcome on board!You do a great work and your site its very interesting.
But it has nothing to do with the CSW.First of all this breed has been formed using the european wolf.The european wolfs are very different from the actual north american wolfs in terms of fenotip and behaviour.
The CSW breed is the result of a scientific work of selection during many years and I can call it a masterpiece in this field.
Yes,my dog is very wolfish.but this is what I like much on it.The breed creators have created a wolf which can be handle like a dog by its owner.First of all I like his wolfish apearance(european wolf) and after that I like all its wolf "features" like sociability,speed of reaction,higher senses,pride,higher inteligence.endurance and many other mentioned here by the other members.
It is true that the CSW needs special atention and an experimented owner.But take a look at the fotos and read the forums and you will see how good the "revue" for this breed is.I agree with you that the mixing of wild wolfs with dogs should not be alouded to anyone.
bogdan jest offline   Reply With Quote