View Single Post
Old 13-10-2016, 19:12   #26
BRUCH

me in itali i cant use 2 male whit one female
you did this....bite and biesas in itali was bastard, it s different regolament of all country, you dont know????

owner of anori cant do anori stud dog, because they promised to rescue, they took for free
and it s her dog and her life, i can t ask and do noghitng and speak more about this dog.

when they was at my home, best breeder of world write to her, anori s owner, and all wanted anori, bud they can t use because law of club of his country different from itali . is not my blame. in itali we need pedegree only, no test, no hd. and we cant use more than one male for one female. itali is like this.

when you can do 2 male whit one female, i was happy for blood of amir you saved. i did not was suspicius or hungry...or go to forum and write...they will not have pedegree, this is BIG difference betwen us.

when owner of anori was at my home, 5 breeders from poland, slovakia, germany asked him, why?
why male 6 years old, whit facebook page, was never intresting for no one? and after me the only one blood line all want?????

i wil tell you in private name of this breeder, you know all
and you too want anori, and you most envy for this....and you want i do x rays or something beacuse i am afraid of you??? ahahah and you try to cange my mind? try

Last edited by BRUCH; 13-10-2016 at 19:17.
BRUCH jest offline   Reply With Quote