View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:48   #45
Tuky

Send a message via MSN to Tuky Send a message via Skype™ to Tuky

To bring to males studs is a good idea, but since Vicky has said, you do not also solve the genetic changeability that is about what we "complain" in Spain, since the same would happen but with this new male.

To rent a male ... good, this year all the litters (if it comes to them well to the breeding grounds) would be almost equal ... in a country with many breeding grounds good can come, they not all will do the amount with.
I prefieron a Natural amount, but it is necessary to say that the IA is an advance for the increase of the genetic changeability and development of the race, (being scarce in the CsV). The post was alone to open the minds for the veterinary advances to help

As last, in my opinion ... it is difficult that they leave you a rented male, for the simple one I throw that it is an alive being ... to that his proprietor has fondness, I have not bred CsV but when I send my female of husky (when his days keys prevent me from going for study or university) to house of the male stud remains a gap and a worry until she returns... Do not tell that there is many male's proprietors that he does not like that strange dogs remain in his houses, especially of particular proprietors