View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:11   #22
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
As you can see there are different parties: here you can see one (real family: rolf, massimo - check the database and you will see why they keep toghether). But we receive also messages from the other type of breeders.
Instead of admitting a mistake you are mentioning family.
This is RIDICULOUS, until I know the identity of ADMIN i will NOT consider this user as reliable in any way, sorry.
My only family is the one I live with, Rolf is just a friend, as I have many many friends who I often do not agree with. But maybe this is too complicated for you to understand.

Anyway...try to think, from the top of your ADMIN position...
If a dog with declared but not proven ED 0 goes on the stud list and a dog with proven ED0/1 doesn't.... it's automatic that you are PUSHING people NOT to declare bad elbows... as many other may be in the stud list.

By the way, i am NOT against taking away ill dogs from studlist, so you see i do not agree with Rolf. I am just against putting dogs with UNPROVEN health in studlist.

Last thing... this new administration is slowly pushing away members who have always contributed and helped this site, with info, pics etc.
If that is your choice...free to do it. But wolfdog.org has worked until now ALSO thanks to those who helped build it up for free...