View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 01:30   #13
Rafacs
Rafa

I've read three times my last reply looking for the place where I wrote "Only money counts" and I was right, I didn't say this.

We shouldn't tell Hector what a specific breeder does but what he can find in general.
There is another topic: What I look for a breeder by Raelee. It is easier to tell Hector: find a breeder like that and your problem will be solved.
But it is not an easy task.

You say first reservation=first choice, well, it's a good way, but it isn't the only one. You can also find the first pay=first choice. If Hector finds a breeder as the second, he will not choose the first –unless he is in luck-

About “the best puppy”. A puppy has this title at a first sight, just when you select it. And if you don’t choose the first you will not opt for the best and I repeat that I’m speaking in general. And let me tell again that to avoid it, you have to choose the puppy as soon as you can.

When I bought mine, I didn’t want 2 dogs for expos, nor breeding, nor obedience. And I already have been in two expos, and I hope to go to a lot of them. And I will sell a litter or two, or… And they are not been trained in obedience, but I would like. Did I look for a dog with a lot of qualities? I promise you NO. In spite of this, they are de BEST at least for me and my family, and somebody else .
Lucky guy!!!

Best Regards
Rafa
Rafacs jest offline   Reply With Quote