View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 02:40   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa
Breeders in Spain ?

Hi every body.
I'm afraid there isn't any breeder in Spain.
There was one that said he was placed in South Spain I was looking for him when I wanted to buy the two CzW I've got now. It was impossible to find it.
Till few days ago, there were just 5 CzW in Spain (that was written in this database) and I know all the owner (I've seen today we are 6 now ) and I can tell you quite sure no one of us is a breeder (at least till now)

Nevertheless if any body knows the name of that breeder, please write it in this topic

Rafa
What I know from there, I know for the InterNet (mi contry is 1 ocean of distance ), I know that has 1 breeder of CzW and one of Saarloos in Spain, but only have certainty of the Portuguese breeder because already I spoke with he for email.
I go to leave more given of it, and go to see if find the data of the Spain breeders who I found (in the truth, it looked for for breeders in Mexico but realy not exist, not exist any breeder in america, only one in canada, and he no have X-rays of the dogs )

About the portuguese breeder:
da Nobreza Branca (António Luis Azevedo)
Address: Rua de Thom, 169 R/C Dto Traseiras, 4400-599 Vila Nova de Gaia,
Phone: +351 918 860661, 1934425537

I take this information in this site (wolfdog.org).

it would be better to send an email for the Espain Kennel Club asking if they exist breeders of this breed in the country.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote