View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 03:19   #30
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Mutara's is a complete nonsense, I really not understand what they see in these hybrids for want so much put then in the CzW breed, they have NOTHING with the breed, if they want improve the breed, open lines, low the displasy problem, why not cross the Czw with a carpathian wolf with the allow of the FCI and the CzW club, something very well prepared, with much studie and using a very well selected Czw?!
I agree that the breed need a new fresh blood, but a mutt-canadian wolf hybrid won't improve the breed in nothing but bring some problems.

I have to thanks Pavel for bring this information to us, that's is a very serious problem for one breed as the CzW, I have think that the Mutara's problem have already finish, but now I and some people know that not, I think who reading this and want really improve the breed witht the selection will take much more care when select the dogs for breed for not allow the enter of one Wolf-mutt with Czw pedigree in the breeding.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote