View Single Post
Old 14-09-2007, 21:00   #12
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
But you will not kick Slovakian one, because YOU know, the dogs are probably x-rayed.
No wonder, some people get seriously pissed about this.
No HD results, no advertisement. For everyone. That would be equal.
Quote:
I did not say, that that there was at the moment any German breeder listed, did I?
You wrote about Slovakian litters but the same is with litter of Michael:
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/litters/696.html
and Helena:
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/litters/678.html

You would like to kick both litter out only because publishing of litter advertisment goes faster than updating the database (both males are HD-checked, both HD-A but the results are not visible in the dabase at the moment)...

I really do not mean cases where I THINK the dogs have hips checked but dogs where I KNOW the dogs are checked...

But to be honest we speak about TWO things only at the moment - kennel list and stud dog list: there will be NO stud dogs on the list which are not x-rayed. And there will be no kennels listed which have female without HD (of course it apply only the breeders whic own one female).
X-rayed dog is not a dog which is PROBABLY x-rayed. But a dog where we have CHECKED information and proofs it IS x-rayed.

So for example we will not BAN dogs like Art because I have the COPY of the x-rays of Art (HD-A) and the only problem is the database is not updated... He is not PROBABLY HD-A but he is for 100% HD-A.... We will not punish people for the problems connected with update of the database....

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
Because, if i'm not wrong, margo said that NO HD will be considered official if the written proof is not shown.
Exactly.... at the moment we are checking the dogs - to verify almost 10.000 wolfdogs will take a while but finally I thing the results which we get already are more than satisfactory. Leater we will verify the working certificates...

Not everything is working great, and not everything is wonderful and fine. Wolfdog.org will be NEVER finished - when we will make something we will find 100 new things which we will try to add here...
At the moment we will make two changes - I think for good. Maybe some more will come. But it is not about PUNISHING people... Sure we can already tell we will publish ONLY litters where the dogs have HD-check, ED-check, bonitation, PRA-check, 40 km run, some show titels and at last one passed working exams. But how many litters will be on this list?

The idea for the changes was following - to HELP the people.
Which responsible breeder would use a stud dog without a HD-check? NOONE. So we removed the chaff from the stud dog list...
This way we removed from the kennels list all 'accidental' breeders. It was not though to remove as many as possible...
About the litter list: so far we didn't advertised litter of non-FCI kennels. And there are two more changes - we will not advertise litters from kennels which breed mixes of all kinds and dogs of unknown origin... We will not advertise info of litters from kennels which do not send any info about the puppies, which only are interested in selling puppies and make profits....

We have much more ideas, maybe there will be more ideas given by the users, maybe it will be possible to ad some of them... Maybe... anyway not at the moment...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote