View Single Post
Old 15-03-2009, 20:07   #10
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Olav View Post
There's no need for import documents between Sweden and Norway for dogs posessed by inhabitants of each of these two neighboring countries.
Aaaa, sorry I did think one need a importation like bitween Sweden and Finland, Denmark...

Quote:
Even if applied for, an exception for this dog would not have been granted.
Yes that would be better and what I did hope fore, and maby there are to be a importation/request as the law is so very different fore some breeds...

Quote:
The family didn't do anything wrong except for bringing the dog across the border. Because the dog already was inside this stupid country. Now it's up to our Department of Police to decide. And the Department was the first one to suggest a ban on the breed prior to the law.
It do not look good But do you think they will do one exception and send the dog back, becouse of the media or do you think they will kill the dog to make an example and show there power ???

Quote:
Btw. The csv was banned in Norway mainly because American wolfmutts had killed people over there.
You mean so colled unpure F1 hybrids whit 50% to 98% wolfblood
And I just wont to ask, was not those Wolfdogs less dengarus the GSD and Rottweiler in this report ??? Do not the police in Norway use those breeds and think they are safe

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 15-03-2009 at 20:13.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote