View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 11:20   #6
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk

as I can understand it, the admin put all this symbols to dogs, who come from breedings from mix-kennels, where are not standard pupps born - you can see the mixes in them and also theire parents... all crying wolf pupps born after 2004 are there and some french kennels... the reason is because of the "red" pupps", because of some tests, realy not csw standard look (i mean not with falust, but the "other wolf" look)... its because of the reason to stop inserting mixes into pure breed.
im sorry for all of the owners, who have such dogs and it ruins theire breeding. but on the other hand, I can understand, that this is a way (radical way), to show all the mixes... but I must write also, that this is showing on someone without any proof (in some cases)... I wish, all the breeders, who breed such dogs, made some tests (i mean the crying wolf, de la louve blanche,...) so there are no doupts anymore. the cooperation with breeders is the way... if they are pure, as they say, there is no problem (or should not be) to make some tests... and it will clear everything... just a test. if the costs are problem, I would say only one - you get so much money for selling such "pure and wolfy" pupps, that this price of test is nothing.