View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 20:58   #62
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obbie View Post
Hi Wolfheart,
I'm a new member also and understand what you’re saying.
However, if you look back through threads on this forum, or put the breed into a GOOGLE search you will see why people on here act this way.
I find the comments are less offensive/aggressive and more suspicious and protective.
Looking at past threads and links I can see why breeders on here will look at new owners (particularly from the UK) with suspicion, and I see it as justified.
But you should never be embarrassed about your dogs, they wouldn’t be embarrassed of you
(I think mine was once though when she refused an agility jump, so I jumped it and said look it’s not that hard)
Thank you very much We are really trying get this breed to UK, and do it in a way it is intended to. What I want to say: responsible, honest, ethical breeding and owning. In full cooperation with European quality breeders, and people of this forum. But our efforts are not unnoticed by those who previously abused this breed, and have placed it in position it is in now. Most of them doesn't like what this club is trying to achieve. Some of them are trying to stop us this or other way, some are threatening us, some are discrediting this club, others are trying others tactics. If you call our efforts to defend from it, or defend a breed from people who can cause further damage, a "breed politics" that's fine .... But please, you have to understand, not every one who comes to this forum is a person who he is saying he is. And not everyone posting here is honest person. So, please, don't get offended if your welcoming is not as warm as you imagined it. It is difficult for us too, and we are sorry.... But we need your help, we need honest people who want to help us build this club and finally, establish CSV in UK for good. This club, right now, is just forming, and there is a lot of work to do. We can not carry on without honest people who really care about welfare of vlcaks, even if they don't own one yet.
Excuse me my english.

Last edited by hedeon; 04-03-2012 at 00:28.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote