View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 20:54   #11
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

OT: to Rolf
In Lithuania whe have "Czechoslovakian wolfdog club" association. LT CSV club from 2008 04 11 is oficial register in LKD/FCI system.
we have club to this:
to make club dog show (have 2 CSV club dog show), make bonitation (have in 2007-2008 year), SVP (have 1 SVP runing), others exams and competition (have BH and tracking and 20 km runing competition).
now whe have 17 wolfdogs, in club not be all wolfdogs owner, but club working

If You have this reguls (200 people or dogs) I - and others from LT club cann say - we be with You and help if this be nesecery.

regards
--------------------------------------------------------

I like Margo cann say - in all lands be veterinar and ALL owners and breeders cann make HD and ED.
But make bonitation- not all cann this make. and... (I be bonitation and FCI judge) not all bonitation is realy good. I not say when and who this make, but when see in dogs code and later see this dog in reality You cann say only h me God : now be only about 5 people who cann this make, and not all this people cann going to others country to this make. and when You have only 2 - 3 dogs in bonitation is problematic pay to judge from hes traveling.

i Think to first we mas make to all breding dog HD and ED - latter cann think and about others nesecery testing to breeding.